Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8708601 times)

this is vialating the law!!!!!!
note (i most likely will call 911 on this)

Ethan, what did you hit your chin on this time? Did you hit it on the table trying to find your fork?

r u cerial?

I CALLED THE COPS ON U AND THEY COME GET U U BE MEAN TO MY FRENDZ

I pictured Ladios and Bones to be older. Especially Bones.

Just because I don't look older doesn't mean I aren't.

hey fartman. i know where you live. i watch your mom shower through the window.
i follow you to school and take pictures of you while i eat donuts in the bushes.

hey fartman. i know where you live. i watch your mom shower through the window.
i follow you to school and take pictures of you while i eat donuts in the bushes.
lol

Hey Bisjac.  I know what you do.  I watch you watch his mom shower through the window.  I follow you follow him and take pictures of you taking pictures of him while eating donuts while I eat donuts in the bushes behind you.

I pictured Ladios and Bones to be older. Especially Bones.
I'm only 17...

Hey Bisjac.  I know what you do.  I watch you watch his mom shower through the window.  I follow you follow him and take pictures of you taking pictures of him while eating donuts while I eat donuts in the bushes behind you.

hey loz. i know what you do. i watch you watch him watch fartman's mom shower through the window. i follow you following him following fartman and take pictures of you taking pictures of him pictures taking pictures of fartman while eating donuts while you eat donuts while bisjac eat donuts in the bushes behind you behind bisjac behind fartman.

ouch.

my head :(

Why does your head hurt? I could understand that perfectly. Your all stalkers 'cept for the guy who is being stalked in the first place.