Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8711779 times)

I was just asking if you are gay or straight, but it was in a jerkish way.

he's said straight out that he's gay numerous times but still feels like it's necessary to remind us at every opportunity.

he's said straight out that he's gay numerous times but still feels like it's necessary to remind us at every opportunity.

Well, I never saw mabe he hangs out in parts of the forum that I don't go to.

cute :D
I dont give that your really gay and all, but I find it hard to believe when your hitting on straight guys

I dont give that your really gay and all, but I find it hard to believe when your hitting on straight guys
ok... I'm an officer in the Pride Student Union at the University of Florida...

Taken at my dad's house using webcam.

I've seen you before... you teach songs on guitar on YouTube.

No. It's probably someone who looks like me.

If you read my post how some would, you'd know that's what I was saying.

If you read my post how some would, you'd know that's what I was saying.
What?

your glasses frames look too small for your head

-snip-
Taken at my dad's house using webcam.
You need to smile more.

Hey Bisjac.  I know what you do.  I watch you watch his mom shower through the window.  I follow you follow him and take pictures of you taking pictures of him while eating donuts while I eat donuts in the bushes behind you.
Hey Loz. I know what you know. I watch you watch him watch fartman's mom shower through the window.
I follow you following him following fartman taking pictures of you taking pictures of him taking pictures of fartman while eating donuts while you eat donuts while he eats doughnuts in the bushes behind you in the bushes behind him.

EDIT: stuff, double post.

ok... I'm an officer in the Pride Student Union at the University of Florida...

hey i'm going to UF next year