Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700253 times)

Making confused faces because apparently people like these.

/:I

Eugh I look like a moron, but i'll post it anyway because i'm in a good humor.

:I

I guess i'll also post a picture of the hoody my Aunt made for me. She's apparently a huge fan of my art and being a graphics design artist herself she wanted to give me something with my art on it. It's a rather older piece of mine and a bit feminine but it's very comfy and nice. She also redrew it by hand, which was very sweet of her.

EDIT - I'm not going to wear this around BTW. It's a nice gift but incredibly blegh.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:27:05 PM by VincentTheGuy »

why would you even wear that, the drawing is hideous and it looks like something a 5 yo girl would wear. and why do you say "old piece"? you posted that in the drawings topic like a month ago...

The amount of selfies in here is disgusting

why would you even wear that, the drawing is hideous and it looks like something a 5 yo girl would wear. and why do you say "old piece"? you posted that in the drawings topic like a month ago...
2 months, also i'm most likely never going to wear it.

No need to lose your stuff.

It was really nice of her to do that. At least where it around the house/when she's with you, to be nice.

It was really nice of her to do that. At least where it around the house/when she's with you, to be nice.
That's the plan. I thought it was very nice.

Congrats

Now you have a sweatshirt you can't wear om public because people will call you a furcigarette.

And if you wanted that, you've already got us

Congrats

Now you have a sweatshirt you can't wear om public because people will call you a furcigarette.

And if you wanted that, you've already got us
Meh, it's hardly a sweatshirt, it's like a t-shirt material. It's generally just a nice offering. :I

i cant tell if you have more hair on your shirt or your head

nice hair fyi
Yeah I kind of put on the shirt i was wearing the night before, took a shower and then a picture and then changed shirts. I have a cat c:

GUYS I PUMPED MY OWN GAS TODAY OMGAWWD IM FEELING SO COOL

Also got a cool hat for two bucks at Shopko

« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:32:49 AM by NotKreation »

you won't need a chastity belt when you've got a virginity preserving shirt like that

Cut my hair.
Why does my belt make this picture look like stuff.

When's Vert gonna post nudes

You know that Vert has a research video where his gf sucks him off, right?

[IMG width=500]http://i47.tinypic.com/312e4wh.jpg[/img
Cut my hair.
Why does my belt make this picture look like stuff.
How tall are you, it might just be the pants and boots but you look really short in that pic.

you won't need a chastity belt when you've got a virginity preserving shirt like that
You know it. hehe