Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8656083 times)

maybe it's not 99% of boys

maybe it's just you
I've seen it happen with countless numers of not only girls but guys as well.
And I think you just misinterpreted what I said.

no reason to. they're not going to stop being stupid/attention whores/trolls/whores/whatever because you posted something mean, they'll just say you're misogynistic and keep arguing and so forth.

I don't think you understand that if you treated girls like normal forumers they wanted get all the attention you give them. But you single us out on sign-up and by starting drama in every thread and trying to spur hate at us for being "attention whores," you create a celebrity that gets a million times the attention she'd have gotten if you just let her alone to do her normal thing.

The whole "attention whore" thing anyways is just another way men manage to suppress women on the internet. In real life, woman can't be promiscuous or out-going around guys without being labeled "slut" or "whore."  We're denied the fun we'd have and the fun we'd bring to people around us because insecure, misogynistic pricks want somebody to be as miserable as they are.

Likewise, girls can't post or do anything on the internet without being plastered with the arbitrary label "attention whore." Yes, girls love attention, but if you're not a girl you don't understand that everything a girl does is to attract a guys' attention. We spend hours picking out clothes, following arduous and damn-near religious beauty regimens for our diets, hair and makeup just so that maybe we'll turn a head or two. That's how we validate ourselves, and if we post a picture or two, it's for the same exact loving reason.

The great hypocrisy of it all is that guys do all the same exact stuff online that they berate girls for. Whenever one of you makes a stupid joke, you're not contributing anything, you're just whoring attention. Every time you post a picture of yourself you're fishing for compliments, and some of you are even so pathetic that you're fishing for criticism just because you don't care if it's positive or negative, you just want loving attention. It's a natural, human need to crave the spotlight every now and then, but to single out girls for it is such a loving male thing to do that nobody who isn't a miserable, lonely prick would be blind to the hypocrisy behind it.

Oh I get it so you like to just bandwagon on other people's opinions on evidence that is out of context and not even relevant instead of forming your own opinion.
Good job you are the same as 99% of all the boys on the internet
no i look at the threads and i see you derailing and attention whoring around the forums and go "wow all of this makes plenty of sense."

no i look at the threads and i see you derailing and attention whoring around the forums and go "wow all of this makes plenty of sense."
Uh You can PM me some evidence you like because I honestly dont see any of that and its derailing the thread so it's best you just stop now
I don't think you understand that if you treated girls like normal forumers they wanted get all the attention you give them. But you single us out on sign-up and by starting drama in every thread and trying to spur hate at us for being "attention whores," you create a celebrity that gets a million times the attention she'd have gotten if you just let her alone to do her normal thing.

The whole "attention whore" thing anyways is just another way men manage to suppress women on the internet. In real life, woman can't be promiscuous or out-going around guys without being labeled "slut" or "whore."  We're denied the fun we'd have and the fun we'd bring to people around us because insecure, misogynistic pricks want somebody to be as miserable as they are.

Likewise, girls can't post or do anything on the internet without being plastered with the arbitrary label "attention whore." Yes, girls love attention, but if you're not a girl you don't understand that everything a girl does is to attract a guys' attention. We spend hours picking out clothes, following arduous and damn-near religious beauty regimens for our diets, hair and makeup just so that maybe we'll turn a head or two. That's how we validate ourselves, and if we post a picture or two, it's for the same exact loving reason.

The great hypocrisy of it all is that guys do all the same exact stuff online that they berate girls for. Whenever one of you makes a stupid joke, you're not contributing anything, you're just whoring attention. Every time you post a picture of yourself you're fishing for compliments, and some of you are even so pathetic that you're fishing for criticism just because you don't care if it's positive or negative, you just want loving attention. It's a natural, human need to crave the spotlight every now and then, but to single out girls for it is such a loving male thing to do that nobody who isn't a miserable, lonely prick would be blind to the hypocrisy behind it.
Beautifully worded

Uh You can PM me some evidence you like because I honestly dont see any of that and its derailing the thread so it's best you just stop nowBeautifully worded
hey guys lets laugh and stare and eat our steak

Bubba you remind me of Angela from american beauty.

Bubba you remind me of Angela from american beauty.
That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

she reminds me of the joker from batman

Um Bub a have you ever seen the movie.

love the blind insults that further my point lol

i was saying "x/y/z/whatever" to signify that whatever maxwell says, whether legitimate or not, you would still call him a "miserable, lonely prick". thanks for writing four paragraphs about how I, a 12 year old male, am a miserable lonely prick because i said that you would call another "miserable, lonely prick" a misogynist because he dislikes you whether his point is 100% valid or 0% valid.

love the blind insults that further my point lol

i was saying "x/y/z/whatever" to signify that whatever maxwell says, whether legitimate or not, you would still call him a "miserable, lonely prick". thanks for writing four paragraphs about how I, a 12 year old male, am a miserable lonely prick because i said that you would call another "miserable, lonely prick" a misogynist because he dislikes you whether his point is 100% valid or 0% valid.

Maxwell doesn't hate me, and what the hell are you talking about? Did you even read what I wrote?

Stoking and Buba pls like me