Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564096 times)

well i hate you and bubbagum pretty much just you and i don't have autism so
basically this lol.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:46:05 PM by Kaphonaits² »

I dont even know you

Guys who can't get girlfriends and are overall complete losers in real life start to blame all womankind for their own loveual ineptitude, and so they take it out on people like us over the internet.

You can't be friends with these people unless you e-date them, because if you don't e-date them then they see you as contributing to their "forever alone" problem.

They're both basically Iban.

I dont even know you

not personally knowing someone does not make an opinion invalid

I dont even know you
fixed quote. you're pretty bad too though lol.

edit: ok, lets break this down lmao
Guys who can't get girlfriends and are overall complete losers in real life start to blame all womankind for their own loveual ineptitude,
This makes absolutely no sense. Rather, this is you pretending to know exactly what everything and everyone is like which you do in basically all of your arguments lol. Instead of making a point worth defending, you just kind of bullstuff something in that sounds valid to someone with an ego as inflated as yours.

You can't be friends with these people unless you e-date them, because if you don't e-date them then they see you as contributing to their "forever alone" problem.
See above.

How is this even relevant? Do you just like to drop the names of widely hated people into your posts with no actual knowledge?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:51:33 PM by Kaphonaits² »

I dont even know you
what does you not knowing him have anything to do with him hating stocking?

Stocking is just a chubby mean girl :I

well i hate you and bubbagum and i don't have autism so
Does anyone actually like Bubbagum anymore or are we still at the point where we all just talk about her behind her back?

Guys who can't get girlfriends and are overall complete losers in real life start to blame all womankind for their own loveual ineptitude, and so they take it out on people like us over the internet.

Stocking you messaged me on steam before do you want to go to prom with me?

I want to go to the prom with you pixel~

Does anyone actually like Bubbagum anymore or are we still at the point where we all just talk about her behind her back?

I don't mind Bubba

she's the heavyweight on the professional arguing team of BLF.

only mean to bad people, super nice to good people

only mean to bad people, super nice to good people
ahem

the stocking definition of "bad".

ahem

the stocking definition of "bad".

which so happens to apply to ugly, hormonal teenagers with a blood-vendetta against anything without a Y chromosome.

wow stop making fun of teens baddy

put yourself on your list