Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8654319 times)

which so happens to apply to ugly, hormonal teenagers with a blood-vendetta against anything without a Y chromosome.
guess you have no reason to be mean to me then.

Stocking do you like me

which so happens to apply to ugly, hormonal teenagers with a blood-vendetta against anything without a Y chromosome.

I don't think many people here have a blood-vendetta against males

what does you not knowing him have anything to do with him hating stocking?

Stocking is just a chubby mean girl :I
The fact that all these people are saying they hate me when most of them have never talked to me and I have no idea what they could base the hate off of. I have never even heard of  This Kaphonaits guy nor have I ever been mean to him or attacked him.

Stocking do you like me

I don't really know who you are, but I don't dislike you. D:

I don't think many people here have a blood-vendetta against males

If you don't have a Y chromosome, you're a girl. Girls are XX and boys are XY.

guess you have no reason to be mean to me then.

Well so far I have 2/3, link me to a picture of you so I can determine if ugly.

The fact that all these people are saying they hate me when most of them have never talked to me and I have no idea what they could base the hate off of. I have never even heard of  This Kaphonaits guy nor have I ever been mean to him or attacked him.

He hates you because you're a girl. Make fun of him for being a moron instead of letting it get to you.

Misread "without" as "with" my mistake

They're probably just judging how you act on the forum. Obviously.

I don't really know who you are, but I don't dislike you. D:

He hates you because you're a girl. Make fun of him for being a moron instead of letting it get to you.
:'))))

The fact that all these people are saying they hate me when most of them have never talked to me and I have no idea what they could base the hate off of. I have never even heard of  This Kaphonaits guy nor have I ever been mean to him or attacked him.
I'm scared to say anything about you without being called a horny teenager whiteknight.

if it makes you feel any better i don't like you either and i have talked to you

I'm scared to say anything about you without being called a horny teenager whiteknight.

no reason to. they're not going to stop being stupid/attention whores/trolls/whores/whatever because you posted something mean, they'll just say you're misogynistic and keep arguing and so forth.

no reason to. they're not going to stop being stupid/attention whores/trolls/whores/whatever because you posted something mean, they'll just say you're misogynistic and keep arguing and so forth.

I have expanded my vocabulary for once on these forums

where did you get the idea that i have a blood vendetta against females? is it because i dislike one chubby xenophobic egotistical one on the internet?

this is the kind of behavior which makes you so unlikable lmfao

do i have to fetch all the drama topics dedicated to you? bubbapls.

if you didn't derail threads / attention whore you'd be more likable.

where did you get the idea that i have a blood vendetta against females? is it because i dislike one chubby xenophobic egotistical one on the internet?
this is the kind of behavior which makes you so unlikable lmfao
do i have to fetch all the drama topics dedicated to you? bubbapls.

if you didn't derail threads / attention whore you'd be more likable.
Oh I get it so you like to just bandwagon on other people's opinions on evidence that is out of context and not even relevant instead of forming your own opinion.
Good job you are the same as 99% of all the boys on the internet

maybe it's not 99% of boys

maybe it's just you

Oh I get it so you like to just bandwagon on other people's opinions on evidence that is out of context and not even relevant instead of forming your own opinion.
Does that make me the 1%?