Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563799 times)

stop arguing and post more pictures, my cute boy pics stock is running low
pictures like this help remind me why you couldnt beat me at go karts lil man

stop arguing and post more pictures, my cute boy pics stock is running low

i cant tho i dont want others to feel inadequate 😔

its ross, the dog from friends

i didn’t realize it extended to totally bbrown town topics like fashion, or that it involved you giving unwonted “advice/criticism” about fashion when nobody else here has shown any interest or care about it. or that it involved you dismissing others who you deem inferior or uneducated about the topic

there was no prompt for you to respond to my posts past my first one and yet you seem to still feel compelled to reply to them (the last one twice, no less). maybe think about whether or not replying is a good idea/will result in anything remotely positive before doing so?

i guess the one silver lining is that your second response wasnt a stuffty dismissal like your first one. maybe consider actually trying to be better rather than being okay with who you currently are?
dont care unless you talk to me on IM you can eat me

thanks for reminding us why nobody likes you

reason why id reply twice is prerty crystal clear: i like the attention and drama. i think its funny when someone gets mad and we both get to escelate the argument. ive changed a lot but this has always stayed the same, the more ppl involved or the more insulting an argument gets i try to match it back.
i take no personal offense anyway, its just a game to me. how psychopathic is that?
at least im nice on IM ☺️

thanks for reminding us why nobody likes you
have a good weekend 🥰

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:48:53 AM by Badspot »

reason why id reply twice is prerty crystal clear: i like the attention and drama. i think its funny when someone gets mad and we both get to escelate the argument. ive changed a lot but this has always stayed the same, the more ppl involved or the more insulting an argument gets i try to match it back.
i take no personal offense anyway, its just a game to me. how psychopathic is that?
at least im nice on IM ☺️
have a good weekend 🥰
im going to assume youre going through a rough time or something man and i suggest you take a break from posting here until your mind clears up, i know you aint like this

im going to assume youre going through a rough time or something man and i suggest you take a break from posting here until your mind clears up, i know you aint like this
i'm really not though. if i was i probably wouldnt be telling you this right now. you think im not like this because you know me best in IM.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 06:05:37 AM by sleep »

i'm really not though. if i was i probably wouldnt be telling you this right now. you think im not like this because you know me best in IM.
damn that makes me a lil sad if im being honest, doesnt sound like a great thought train to have but whatever im not on this planet to tell you how to think or what to do

your arrogance blinds you sleep

all im waiting for now is some dumass to go "oh now we see ur TRU colors, sleep!!" like this jank forum speaks for how i am outside of the place. judge me from this thread or hell even this website all you want, i wouldnt want to see you outside of it if you do anyways

Badspot

• Administrator
"Sleep" is habitual problem user "Donnies Catch", "hootaloo", "Toothed Deer" and probably a dozen others.

"Sleep" is habitual problem user "Donnies Catch", "hootaloo", "Toothed Deer" and probably a dozen others.
you heard it here first folks.

oh now we see ur TRU colors, sleep!!