Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564040 times)

him giving his honest criticism gets him banned

square frame glasses revolution time

If giving honest criticism got people banned, you and me wouldn't be here. Gallery and Creativity thrive on honest criticism. so no, that's not what got him banned.

I say I need cute boys and nobody responds. what has this world come to

I say I need cute boys and nobody responds. what has this world come to

this i a homo thread

this interpretation of the events is like someone getting arrested for punching someone and saying “wow police arresting people for getting angry”

If giving honest criticism got people banned, you and me wouldn't be here. Gallery and Creativity thrive on honest criticism. so no, that's not what got him banned.
It's you and I. "You" and "I" are the subjects. You would not start a sentence saying, "Me went to the store because..." or "Him got a five finger sandwich to the face." Think about it.

It's you and I. "You" and "I" are the subjects. You would not start a sentence saying, "Me went to the store because..." or "Him got a five finger sandwich to the face." Think about it.
sorry, me was way out of line

what the forget dude. are you for real....

*you're

what the forget sleep

do you enjoy being a loving starfish or what

the hell

insulting my sense of style, "actually idk why im trying to talk about style with someone who has a bowlcut", being hugely passive aggressive, etc

you're a loving cunt, go to hell. forget you
Who gives a stuff, you still dress like stuff