Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564111 times)

I want ten million dollars a year, for the rest of my life.

I want ten million dollars a year, for the rest of my life.
I actually have no idea what you're referencing lmao

edit oh that's why i never watched the dark knight stupid me

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:02:50 PM by CompMix »

hey boomstick youre being like a complete loving richardhead, just letting you know
he's on drugs

For the love of loving christ please let this and everything else everyone said be bait, I will admit wholeheartedly I got baited this entire time if it means I can have faith in humanity again. Man someone actually typed this and meant it.
why are you so weird

For the love of loving christ please let this and everything else everyone said be bait, I will admit wholeheartedly I got baited this entire time if it means I can have faith in humanity again. Man someone actually typed this and meant it.
are you dense?

after stealing over a hundred keys, you shouldn't be surprised that a large chunk of the blockland community is hostile to you
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 03:26:00 PM by Mega-Bear »

you should just not go on the forums man

It wouldn't have been so bad if you didn't act so high and mighty about ruining a game whose forums you're posting on, and then proceed to expect sympathy and forgiveness after the appropriately hostile responses to your posts
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 05:34:38 PM by Masterlegodude »

after stealing over a hundred keys
technically celau stole the keys, he just gave the exploit to celau

It wouldn't have been so bad if you didn't act so high and mighty about ruining a game whose forums you're posting on, and then proceed to expect sympathy and forgiveness after the appropriately hostile responses to your posts
are you dense?

after stealing over a hundred keys, you shouldn't be surprised that a large chunk of the blockland community is hostile to you
gotta agree, surprised they're staying when something like that personally affected friends and really ruined activity

technically celau stole the keys, he just gave the exploit to celau
he developed it specifically for celau and helped make a list of people to hit. let's not split hairs, val stole the keys just the same as celau, no matter whose server was actually used to capture those keys.

honestly dude if you wanna truly make amends, just leave and don't come back. you had your chance to make things right after making blhack (and you did don't get me wrong) but its obvious you have serious issues and you made this exploit to get your rocks off. i don't mean this in any harsh way, but just leave.
this post is still relevant

we discussed ideas like automatically downloading GUIs to clients
Imagine a world in which this talent was used for good instead of enabling some stupid attention-deprived child to hack a forgotten lego game

Imagine a world in which this talent was used for good instead of enabling some stupid attention-deprived child to hack a forgotten lego game