Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8670244 times)

seems like something that's worthy of revoke on sight

also uh i dont have a real life camera for this real life thread but expect a picture in the future
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 08:07:31 PM by Defendor »

i'd say that's close enough

mona lisa could never

For the love of loving christ please let this and everything else everyone said be bait, I will admit wholeheartedly I got baited this entire time if it means I can have faith in humanity again. Man someone actually typed this and meant it.
logout

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:06:28 PM by CompMix »

it will be over soon. take what I say with a grain of salt, this is all paranoid nonsense which is really difficult to drop. im well aware I sound crazy, I will delete the posts tomorrow. thanks

Okay, show's over. It ain't honest work, but it sure as hell is rewarding. Helps to have those natural dark circles. Take a guess to what I'm alluding to, but don't get too paranoid.

Okay, show's over. It ain't honest work, but it sure as hell is rewarding. Helps to have those natural dark circles. Take a guess to what I'm alluding to, but don't get too paranoid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udo-maGbutU

You look like a carrot.
I was going to say something but I can’t because I’d get in trouble lol.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 07:30:57 AM by Neventii »

do i need to repeat myself