Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709739 times)

Kitty trys to look nice but she looks ugly

Firemen; -100 points
I was about to say that you're an ignorant starfish because I thought that was just a rating of people, but then I read some earlier and realized what you really meant
NF is c: now

Kitty trys to look nice but she looks ugly

That picture was also about 5 years old.

I was about to say that you're an ignorant starfish because I thought that was just a rating of people, but then I read some earlier and realized what you really meant
NF is c: now

<3

glow in the dark snakebittesssss

Only person on this forum I can honestly say I hate is Taboo, only because I refuse to believe someone with the intelligence of a 12 year old is a 20-something year old english teacher.
sup

Me at nearly 2:00 in the morning.

Oh forget not the faces again.

I don't know what your talking about.

That picture was also about 5 years old.
And fake. That isn't kitty

Bumpin this stuff to the next generation;

http://i52.tinypic.com/1z72z44.jpg
god dammit i hate people who take pictures of themselves without a shirt on when they have nothing there

grrraarrghh

Left ass cheek and leg fell asleep.

How is this relevant?

Was looking at monocle's picture when it did.

god dammit i hate people who take pictures of themselves without a shirt on when they have nothing there

grrraarrghh

It was simply to show my sem-tanner self. :o

Also, I have abs, I just have no need to attempt to make them look anymore defined than they do in that picture for bl forums.
And fake. That isn't kitty

Isn't Kitty one of Ephis irl friends?

grrraarrghh

I never wear a shirt a home. Just how my Dad taught me. I could if I had to, though. I wore shirts for a week while my aunt was here. Kept rollin' up on me all uncomfortable, and it was starting to get summer hot. :panda: