Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8851124 times)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 09:51:13 AM by LegoCharlie1023 »

JD, please address more than one post at a time when you post. It makes it very hard to get a word in edgewise.

You look prettier than me

Is that an Atari shirt?

It's a nice shirt. :P

ITT: ugly nerd jelly of JD

I mean, maybe your tattoo artist friends work in a back alley or in some pothead's basement, but my 'tattoo and piercing artist' friends are actually certified and know what they're talking about. Go ahead, look up everything I said. Prove to me it's wrong. You can't, because it's not. Also I already did
All of my friends are certified and work in quite popular shops. One of them got the award for being best tattoo artist a year or two ago in fact.
A family friend. So watch who you TRY to insult. Because most time it comes back into your face.
And yes dear. I dont need to look it up. I find people who gauge their lips unattractive. NOT the person themselves.
But the piercing. that m'dear is where you took what i said and flipped it into what you thought i had said.

Gauge =/= stretch. It will never mean stretch.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/gauge.html
1. Unit of thickness of a metal sheet or wire. (1) For sheet metal, a retrogressive scale (higher numbers mean lower thickness) that starts with 10 gauge representing a thickness of 3.416 millimeters or 0.1345 inches. As the gauge number increases, the thickness drops by 10 percent. For example, a 12 gauge sheet is 2.732 millimeters thick, and a 13 gauge sheet is 2.391 millimeters thick. (2) For wire thickness there are two scales, see American wire Gauge for the first one. The second is a metric scale in which a gauge number is equal to 10 times the diameter of the wire in millimeters. For example, a 5 gauge wire is 0.5 millimeter in diameter and a 6 gauge wire is 0.6 millimeter in diameter. Also spelled as gage.
2. Instrument with a graduated dial or scale used in measuring a dimension or quantity or for establishing mechanical accuracy.
Stretch is nowhere in that list of definitions. 22, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0, and 00 gauge all mean size. Not stretch.

forget tinypic.

I never mentioned anything about stretching. But what do you think gauging is?
Its creating a larger hole weather it be anywhere. Meaning to gouge is to stretch it out little by little.
Either im missing something. Your you really do not have an idea of what your talking about.
Gauging and stretching are the same thing. You cannot gauge an ear without stretching it.
Seriously dude. How old are you? And how old are your piercing artists?
Gauging = stretching    Stretching =Gauging.
what part are you not understanding?

hoppy stuff you're dumb