Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8854165 times)

And Dodger I find them extremely attractive, lol, but that's just me.
and only you.

which is a (completely) obviously incorrect statement. but I applaud your effort.

which is a (completely) obviously incorrect statement. but I applaud your effort.

He was just agreeing with what you said, now you're calling yourself incorrect? It's a step in the right direction.

@clone, maybe except I really can't agree with you in terms of your mother. she looks ugly no matter what she stands next to.
No matter what your dad stands next to he still looks like a corpse.

corpses can't stand. nice try. :cookieMonster:

JD turned me gay. Men are disgusting to me now.

wouldn't you being gay mean that you're into men???
or am I missing something here..

Yeah same.

wait...

I better take some shirtless tough guy pics of myself and post them ASAP, we wouldn't want to lose another to JDs wrath.

I better take some shirtless tough guy pics of myself and post them ASAP, we wouldn't want to lose another to JDs wrath.

I'd like that...

But then I'd remember that JD turned his earlobes into cupholders and my vagina will dry up like the Sahara.

willing to bet my earlobes with nothing in them looks identical to your deli meat vag. :cookie:

willing to bet my earlobes with nothing in them looks identical to your deli meat vag. :cookie:

If I went a couple weeks without washing then they'd smell the same too.

That's a mean thing to say. Also you're really going to claim your own ears looks like vaginas?

If I went a couple weeks without washing then they'd smell the same too.

That's a mean thing to say. Also you're really going to claim your own ears looks like vaginas?
A vagina is what neither my ears nor Stocking's genitals resemble in the slightest bit, if that's what you're asking. :cookieMonster:

Furthermore, you have no idea what my ears smell like. For your information, they are odorless.