Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8677277 times)

[im g]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550279_410688418960437_100000578462189_1463329_1451237223_n.jpg[/img]
most recent picture i have...

Why are you just standing around smiling when judging by the size of your lips you are experiencing some kind of severe allergic reaction. Did you have an epipen on you or did you have to be rushed to the hospital?

Why are you just standing around smiling when judging by the size of your lips you are experiencing some kind of severe allergic reaction. Did you have an epipen on you or did you have to be rushed to the hospital?
no he's just black

no he's just black
I'm pretty sure black people's lips arent that red or big ._.

I'm pretty sure black people's lips arent that red or big ._.

Yea I've never heard of black people having big lips that is tribal jetlok and kind of dumb.

Yea I've never heard of black people having big lips that is tribal jetlok and kind of dumb.
Can't tell if sarcastic or not.

But yeah it's a stereotype.
I only see a few black people with big lips and they get made fun of for it .

sorry i thought if i was mean to black people then people would like me :(

sorry i thought if i was mean to black people then people would like me :(

That doesn't make any sense all the most respected forum members are nice to everyone.

Maybe it is because i was in the middle of eating a cookie when they took the picture xD? though they are quite huge, they are not normally look like that.

The best picture of me ever taken. /s

-snip-
The best picture of me ever taken. /s
Are you wearing a towel?

Can't tell if sarcastic or not.

But yeah it's a stereotype.
I only see a few black people with big lips and they get made fun of for it .
Uhh like 3.5/4 black men I seen had over sized lips. One even said "I can't look down because my lips are so big"

It applies to most of the ones I seen.

now you are 50% more pirate

mercenary pirate or just Snake also your avatar makes me think of Magicano

Uhh like 3.5/4 black men I seen had over sized lips. One even said "I can't look down because my lips are so big"

It applies to most of the ones I seen.
And how many coons have you seen exactly?