Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8723981 times)

you don't need to be a chef to tell bad food
everyone has different tastes.

everyone has different tastes.
don't mind him. he's fat.

and you don't have to be mlockha to make bad brown townogies!
oh wait.......
BUT MY MOMMY TOLD ME I WAS SPECIAL :'C

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:17:43 PM by ATKitton. »

I play with the ferrets at Petsmart a lot. They smell though :(

Anyway, one day I walked into Petsmart (I went there almost every day for two weeks with a friend) and there was a conure flying up near the ceiling. I was like "wtf do they see that"

I love birds, theres another place nearby me thats the largest bird store in the US and they let you play with every species its awesome. I got to see a lil toucanette :D

cute bird
His name is Rio <3 We have been training him to go on our shoulders and eat sunflower seeds out of our hands :)

you are pale.
I'm part Swedish. We burn and go back to being pale.

I play with the ferrets at Petsmart a lot. They smell though :(

Anyway, one day I walked into Petsmart (I went there almost every day for two weeks with a friend) and there was a conure flying up near the ceiling. I was like "wtf do they see that"

I love birds, theres another place nearby me thats the largest bird store in the US and they let you play with every species its awesome. I got to see a lil toucanette :D
Conure's wings should be clipped because they are a social bird with humans. They need human interaction to be happy and live a long life. Same with every other bird that is that size or bigger. Silly PetSmart on the east coast! Also they must have not cleaned the Ferret's cage often. Which causes the smell. Some people shouldnt work at pet stores if they dont put the time and effort into the pets.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:08:51 PM by ATKitton. »

At work feeding the Conure sunflower seeds :D
<3 my job!
Aw, you look pretty.

Aw, you look pretty.
It was 80 degrees in the small animal habitat and i was sweating so bad x.x
But thank you! That's the first time i got him on my shoulder!