Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709463 times)

LMAOOO

im sorry, but you literally are exactly how i imagine every furry looks like irl
Not all furries look like him tho.

Just driving in a creek.

if you're ok with 14 year old ones sure
yk I'm only 16 right
LMAOOO
im sorry, but you literally are exactly how i imagine every furry looks like irl
average? that's pretty generous of you. most people would choose fat neckbeards or something
Just driving in a creek.

how do you not get a bunch of scratches from all those branches and stuff. your car looks way too clean for what it's doing
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:56:19 AM by Night Fox »

You look like a younger, blonder Darren.
his jaw is nothing like mine, nor is his skin tone or his hair style

lemme upload a pic bare with

not exactly feeling healthy recently, nor does my face look healthy, sorry about the anti climax kids
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:16:36 AM by nerraD »

do you not get a bunch of scratches from all those branches and stuff. your car looks way to clean for what it's doing

By being very careful lol. I was taking it very slow the whole time. Cars a tank though, I took it over so much stuff in that forest.

Got home, pretty tired. Like always.

tiny picture:

I wasn't wearing a shirt bc I'd just gotten out of the shower. then I cropped it a lot
I was wearing a towel tho. so if the idea of a guy being naked bothers you, maybe that will help?? idk
Just now seen this, anyway.
Damn Son, thats white. No offense.

Just now seen this, anyway.
Damn Son, thats white. No offense.
racism isnt ok

A more up to date photo of myself:

I'm sorry but are you wearing lip stick!?

And a slight hint of blush.

you got something against lip stick bitch????

tiny picture:

I wasn't wearing a shirt bc I'd just gotten out of the shower. then I cropped it a lot
I was wearing a towel tho. so if the idea of a guy being naked bothers you, maybe that will help?? idk
I basically look like this except no glasses and black.
and square jaw