Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8702327 times)

hi im 8 and a half inches

Before someone says it, I'm lazy when it comes to helping my physical self on top of that.
If nobody gives a stuff irl about it then you will be lazy. Otherwise if people comment all the time, you'll get motivated and you'll realise that you can make yourself look much more healthier in other people's eyes. I used to be stuff skinny 2 years ago, I still am skinny but I have a bit of fat and muscle on me now. I used to weightlift for about 9 months but I was doing it wrong so I just gave in and moved onto road biking because I seem to be really good at endurance sports. I'll have to do a GoPro video of me on a cycle one day and upload it for you guys.

Apparently there's a photo taken last night of Trinick and Bubbagum in the back of a cop car after she got arrested last night.
I might be a bit slow on this, if there's already a photo of it on the thread but has anyone seen it?

Apparently there's a photo taken last night of Trinick and Bubbagum in the back of a cop car after she got arrested last night.
I might be a bit slow on this, if there's already a photo of it on the thread but has anyone seen it?

Nah we're not in the back of a cop car, we're just sitting on the curb in front of it. Bubba can't post it because her mom confiscated her phone.

Nah we're not in the back of a cop car, we're just sitting on the curb in front of it. Bubba can't post it because her mom confiscated her phone.
awww
lemme know when its here i wanna see that lol

Can her mom tell that she'd been drinking? lol

what shoes (what type of Nikes)?
No idea, they were only 20 bucks though.

i got p stoned last night and started sending pics to people
these are some of the gems::

i also got new kicks 2day B)

2nd picture looks like you just climaxed

2nd picture looks like you just climaxed
eho says i didn't ;)

hi im 8 and a half inches

Nice to meet you, 8 and a half inches!