Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8710122 times)

you know they're like 600 dollars off of insurance and they need to be replaced yearly like regular glasses, righT?

contacts >

you're not going to sell me on it.. 1,200 a year on glasses is a minute investment to protect your eyes properly.

i wear contacts and havent had a problem in regards to my eyesight getting worse
or my eyes not getting enough oxygen

the worst thing ive experianced so far is a slight dryness when im around smoke or vapor

but thats easily fixed with eye drops

i wear contacts and havent had a problem in regards to my eyesight getting worse

the worst thing ive experianced so far is a slight dryness when im around smoke or vapor

Same. Contacts are much better than anything other than eye surgery because no more annoying raindrops on my glasses :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:10:35 PM by Passta Soup »

luckily you don't smoke like a freight train

o wait

;D

luckily you don't smoke like a freight train

o wait

;D
it doesnt happen every time i smoke
it happens rarely actually

i need to be in a small place with no moving air so the smoke/vapor just sits in front of my face for a long period of time for it to afffect my contacts in any way

i usually smoke outside anyways

literally the only problem that I've ever had with my contacts is the same as yours. Whenever I get baked and my eyes dry out, you gotta put drops in otherwise you're just miserable.

and to the person who argued that contacts are worse because of that nasty bitch who didn't take them out for like 3 months... that's her own fault for being a dirty wook and not taking proper care of her eyes.. they're not meant to be left in for so long.

yes
im sorry i dont post more often

forgive me
xoxo

and to the person who argued that contacts are worse because of that nasty bitch who didn't take them out for like 3 months... that's her own fault for being a dirty wook and not taking proper care of her eyes.. they're not meant to be left in for so long.
my doctor once told me a story about how her daughter once dropped a contact and licked it to put it back in
she told her daughter not to do it again

except the moral that she was trying to teach me was that its not that bad as long as you dont do things like that often

shes not my doctor anymore

im sorry i dont post more often

forgive me
xoxo
my doctor once told me a story about how her daughter once dropped a contact and licked it to put it back in
she told her daughter not to do it again

except the moral that she was trying to teach me was that its not that bad as long as you dont do things like that often

shes not my doctor anymore
I want Zach Efron to give me a p-spot exam

I want Zach Efron to give me a p-spot exam

"I'm sorry sir, but you appear to have p-spot cancer."

so when are we going to schedule a blockland circle jerk

I nominate myself, reficul, frontrox, and colten as team leaders

I can't hear you over MY EYES GETTING ALL THE OXYGEN THEY CAN HANDLE BECAUSE OF A LACK OF A SYNTHETIC VISION AID COVERING MY CORNEAS

I think I've been wearing the same pair of contacts for 2 months without taking them out, even though they're only rated for 2 weeks of continual wear lol

I need a loving haircut.

-stop holy forget you loving friend how many selfies did you post when you were 16-
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:58:55 AM by Rally »