Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8872264 times)

-snip-

Got my Halloween costume.
"When the bitches become the entrepreneur s"

smiling is still for plebs

nanna isnt actually a girl calling it now
so I searched for the image on Google, and it was posted on 4chan in a "traps and sissies" thread (In color)

so I searched for the image on Google, and it was posted on 4chan in a "traps and sissies" thread (In color)
im a genius!

oh and uh, good work, uh, sir
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:59:15 PM by Mura »

sweet jesus that face

I need

THIRST

im a genius!

oh and uh, good work, uh, sir
Thank you commander! What is my next mission?

yeah honestly forget that kid

User was banned for this post
I know I'm late but

thank god. he had it coming a long time ago.
thank you based badspot.

I know I'm late but

thank god. he had it coming a long time ago.
thank you based badspot.
You know this has happened numerous times over the years right?

he'll be back under a different name soon enough

thankfully, his learning disability will quickly give his identity away and he'll probably get himself banned in like a week, like always

no smiling
join me brother
together we will not smile in our pictures

he'll be back under a different name soon enough

thankfully, his learning disability will quickly give his identity away and he'll probably get himself banned in like a week, like always

Actually most likely he'll be back under the same name soon enough. He's not the type of person to take up a new identity after exile. In fact I do believe he's already registered his next account and is just waiting for Badspot to cool down before wasting a key on it.

ily

Zach Rance is the man

Anyways, related to the Robo noob ban. I've always viewed him as an insecure scumbag who makes himself feel better by making fun of the way people look.

robo noob looked like a loving terrorist with that beard going on

Anyways, related to the Robo noob ban. I've always viewed him as an insecure scumbag who makes himself fell better by making fun of the way people look.

You'd actually like him. Like, a lot of people here woudn't like him, but I feel like you would.