Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8840920 times)

if emo freak didn't exist i'd post my pic here
but nah
doubt he'd be interested, and not just bc you're a kid

doubt he'd be interested, and not just bc you're a kid
i highly suggest you rethink that statement as emo freak might be a child molester
i can see him with the namecard "CHILD MOLESTER" or "love OFFENDER"

i highly suggest you rethink that statement as emo freak might be a child molester

Yes, all those 18+ year old children.

maybe it's just hard for you to believe a gay guy isn't a child enthusiast, but emo freak isn't loveually attracted to children

but nah

do you know there's probably a thousand different people  lurking  the internet that are x10 worse

Nabbed from a video of me playing a Meshuggah sig guitar in amazing guitar shop in Paris, France.
Could you share the video?

im the one in the green jacket
holy loving stuff. one of my buddies owns that exact jacket. and the other guy looks like another buddy of mine. holy cow dopplegangers.

holy loving stuff. one of my buddies owns that exact jacket. and the other guy looks like another buddy of mine. holy cow dopplegangers.
weve totally been friends irl this whole time. meet me at the skating rink

but nah

lol i've said this like 50 times already but he only does it to attractive and nearly full grown people. you're like 12 or something

and besides, you seem like the type who would post the picture just so he'd react to it, and then you'd tell him you want to bash his skull in through your computer screen or something else really psycho

but nah
Holy stuff you're such a family man. You're scared of emo freak thinking you're attractive? If he does who the hell cares get over yourself.

Holy stuff you're such a family man. You're scared of emo freak thinking you're attractive? If he does who the hell cares get over yourself.

Gosh, I hate when people think I'm attractive.