Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8712513 times)

you guys must get a lot of pusillanimous individual
how does me posting one image decrease my chances in becoming the chad

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:23:59 PM by Ono-Sendai »

They can live their life how they want. You have no control over that, stop thinking you do. All you can do is give them advice in hopes they'll listen. They can choose not to follow them and do what they want. You live how you want, they live how they want.

At the Apple Store stoned af

They can live their life how they want. You have no control over that, stop thinking you do. All you can do is give them advice in hopes they'll listen. They can choose not to follow them and do what they want. You live how you want, they live how they want.
do you understand how recursive this statement is

do you understand how recursive this statement is
Yet it can still work

oh i dont. its not like transmissions want to pass or anything. its not like not passing tends to ruin their lives by not allowing them to get jobs, attract tons of descrimination, being more isolated, and all these things. its not like not passing makes other trans people look bad. its not like passability is a MAJOR factor in the ridiculously high trans Self Delete rates

theyre young right now and socially being trans is trendy for some people. they have friends right now but when they get older and if they dont get on hormones to stop puberty they can see what happens. this whole gender crap tumblrstuff is almost a sort of counter culture. assuming they arent a trender or mentally ill in a way that they convinced themselves that theyre trans, theyre going to live with this issue the rest of their life.

this is a legitimate issue and being able to pass drastically increases the conditions of their lives. i gave them specific steps to pass better as a woman. passability is pretty subjective actually but youre going to want to pass for most people in public.

if they dont want to its their prerogative. if you dont like it you can complain about my tone or how stuff my personality is/how mean i am like all the other people who keep replying to me in this thread

im no saint and im not dictating their life but i do have experience as ive said and im going to tell them whether you get offended or not. besides, its kinda fun replying to all you about how mean i am :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:49:23 PM by Ono-Sendai »

im not dictating their life but i do have experience as ive said and im going to tell them whether you get offended or not. besides, its kinda fun replying to all you about how mean i am :)
you had a point until this part
this is why most people disregard everything you say

starkiller lookin good

you had a point until this part
this is why most people disregard everything you say
aw. does it bother you that i like talking with you mr clownfish? in the end we're all on this forum wasting time huh  :cookie:

in the end my message isnt for you silly. its for mr man. the world can be a stuff place yaknow?

aw. does it bother you that i like talking with you mr clownfish? in the end we're all on this forum wasting time huh  :cookie:

in the end my message isnt for you silly. its for mr man. the world can be a stuff place yaknow?
"The message is for someone else, not you, you can't get mad lol  :cookie:"

"The message is for someone else, not you, you can't get mad lol  :cookie:"
oh they can get mad. im just stating priorities fam. tho of course i like replying to you ppl

oh they can get mad. im just stating priorities fam. tho of course i like replying to you ppl
you forgot the cookie/emoticon at the end

you forgot the cookie/emoticon at the end
idk maybe. i always loved the emoticons on this forum. i wish we had wordfilters again though cuz they were hilarious

idk maybe. i always loved the emoticons on this forum. i wish we had wordfilters again though cuz they were hilarious
you forgot it again :c