Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8666764 times)

Why is 'flipping the bird' such a common gesture in pictures

That is not a happy gesture, i feel offended

I hope your soup goes sour
freek started a trend

i usually dont like to post photos of myself but man i saw this car a few days ago and its hilarious

i usually dont like to post photos of myself but man i saw this car a few days ago and its hilarious

[im g]https://i.gyazo.com/fd5d6ca7de05482045fc99377f6598a4.png[/img]
i thought you were black what

lol what im the most pale person i know. i think you have me confused with jitank

lol what im the most pale person i know. i think you have me confused with jitank
some kind of rip in the space-time continuum because i very vividly remember you saying that you were black
what happened in my head

You must be from the Berenstein universe

man i can't imagine zealot as a black guy
hell he talks like a white guy

Holy stuff Zealot you actually look near spot on to what I thought you looked like, even the glasses style lmao

Ohey I might go to KU neat

yo kobe over here a real graphic artist :cryinglaughingemoji: :cryinglaughingemoji:

Holy stuff Zealot you actually look near spot on to what I thought you looked like, even the glasses style lmao
tbh this

i was wondering whether the full picture would get posted
thanks ike

horrible alien child takes selfie just before terrible crash involving two identical cars

horrible alien child takes selfie just before terrible crash involving two identical cars

it was the worst coincidence in US history