Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564446 times)

i was drunk and some girl walking with her boyfriend wished me a nice meal, she was very kind

Young Alec Baldwin from The Shadow anyone else see it?

i was drunk and some girl walking with her boyfriend wished me a nice meal, she was very kind
damn I wish my night went the same as yours to wind up in such a nice position.

its a me

yes i know its an image of a photobucket update thing, its a joke referencing a lot of the old images. now go play some blockland or something
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:23:34 PM by GreyWolf »

hoot, but uncomfortable: the collage - a tribute to 2017

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:08:16 PM by hootaloo »

i definitely know the kid in the top-left (or his identical twin)
i know i dont know him because i dont know you and since i dont know you i dont know him so dont ask me what his name is mmmkay

he said, he knows he doesn't know him because he doesn't know him and since he doesn't know him he doesn't know him so dont ask him what his name is

its a me

yes i know its an image of a photobucket update thing, its a joke referencing a lot of the old images. now go play some blockland or something
oh cool grey wolf is a 3rd party notice

he said, he knows he doesn't know him because he doesn't know him and since he doesn't know him he doesn't know him so dont ask him what his name is
oh thanks he typed it quietly

New profile picture. Is me in 3017:

Also me:

When you hit up real life pics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:46:32 AM by Deadzone »

thanks for clearing it up for them

happy National Puhskinti Day everybody