Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8824398 times)

I don't remember when or where my brother took this of me, but here I am
[img width=300 ]https://puu.sh/yYKfO/d36d213c99.jpg[/img]
how the forget are your teeth that white

where are you getting all these girls
unlike most people on this forum i have a good non internet based social life

Most people on this forum are in their early to mid teens

i love it when narcissistic people slip up and put a spotlight on their bad habit like this

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:19:53 AM by JumboMuffin »

i love it when narcissistic people slip up and put a spotlight on their bad habit like this
good to know that not being apart of erotic furry roleplays or sperging out on a lego forum is now considered narcissism

good to know that not being apart of erotic furry roleplays or sperging out on a lego forum is now considered narcissism
im sorry but if you have a need to claim that you have a life and others supposedly dont, then hey unlucky, but youre suffering from narcissism :)

you dont have to immediately make this about me, either. like lol calm down

im sorry but if you have a need to claim that you have a life and others supposedly dont, then hey unlucky, but youre suffering from narcissism :)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293925.msg8933142#msg8933142

lmao is this supposed to make me shriek like a showing a cross to a vampire
absolutely pathetic

no but I'm guessing wearing a collar to school probably makes others "shriek like showing a cross to a vampire". absolutely pathetic

is that why you spend so much time on here getting mad about furries and degens

no but I'm guessing wearing a collar to school probably makes others "shriek like showing a cross to a vampire". absolutely pathetic
i did worse things in junior high, bringing up my blunder years isnt going to make feel bad lol im literally almost 7 years older now