Author Topic: Car Accident  (Read 2792 times)

Ace

So roughly an hour ago, me and my family were on our way home from having lunch. There is this road right around the corner from our house where a bridge comes down onto it and there is a curve right after. We were coming down off the bridge, and right as we were turning the curve in the road, there's this thick patch of ice. The car spins out one way, then the other, and we go sliding sideways into two guard poles next to a fire hydrant. Now I wasn't wearing my seat belt, but we're all okay. So now the car is stuck in the snow. roughly a minute after we got out of the car to check the damage, another car spins out in the exact same spot and slams head first into a concrete sign on the other side of the road. The passengers in that car were unharmed as well, luckily. So it was close enough that we could walk home, despite it being sub-zero outside, and now we're waiting on the insurance people to get a truck down there to get our car out of the ice and snow. I feel kinda sick to my stomach right now, because I'm thinking of what could have happened just because I didn't have my seat belt on. This is going to haunt me for a long time, I believe.

D: Same thing happened to me a while ago.

cool story br0

Wear a seatbelt you moron.

cool story br0
No loving memes right now Ronin. We could've lost Ace D: But I do predict Otis is going to bring some stuff in here.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

No loving memes right now Ronin. We could've lost Ace D:
What a shame that we didn't.

But I do predict Otis is going to bring some stuff in here.
Nice attempt at a snide and witty comment, after I posted.

If you don't wear a seatbelt, you don't deserve any sympathy.

Ask any Road Instructor too.

But I do predict Otis is going to bring some stuff in here.
he just popped a squat
What a shame that we didn't.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Also, friend.

If you don't wear a seatbelt, you don't deserve any sympathy.

Ask any Road Instructor too.
K