Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 4767 times)

I see you have a vast vocabulary and perfect grammar. Welcome to blockland, please leave your shoes at the door. You came just after a recent attack by a disgruntled member of the community, we still are all remembering the antics of one "Saber Ninja."

I'm guessing people are kind of iffy about me than?

Welcome to Blockland, enjoy your stay. You should stay away from Drama, add-ons, and clan discussion forums for now, until you've had at least 3 months experience. The only time you should make a clan is when you have good rep with the forums. You also shouldn't do add-ons yet either, until you have a very good friend and a person with good rep here, to approve of it. We also appreciate proper grammar, maturity, comedy and common sense here. I just hope that this is the starting of the coming of new players. :)

Thank you, and I'll be sure to do that.

I'm guessing people are kind of iffy about me than?
No, he is just saying that you are lucky to be coming at the time that you have. Should you have come much earlier you would have seen the whole forums screaming for Badspot to wake up. :P

No, he is just saying that you are lucky to be coming at the time that you have. Should you have come much earlier you would have seen the whole forums screaming for Badspot to wake up. :P

Ah, interesting.

Welcome to Blockland, I hope you'll enjoy the game.
Here's a tip: If you like doing some cool builds, you should
train a little bit in singleplayer, before you go on a
server and build some stuff. :)

Also if you don't wanna loose some rep, you shouldn't
post rude or mean replys/post.

Have fun!

Your name is lovey, I therefore love you. <3

<3

D:

:3
<3 </3 :3 :D D: :/ :( :) :S :| :o :P :U :V :C :X :Z :< :> :\ >:D <:D D:> D:< >:o <:o

I beat you! >:D

You forgot about
        D

<3 </3 :3 :D D: :/ :( :) :S :| :o :P :U :V :C :X :Z :< :> :\ >:D <:D D:> D:< >:o <:o

I beat you! >:D

AWW stuff SON!!

You forgot about
        D

Lolwut?

AWW stuff SON!!
I forgot xD, >xD, <xD, -_-, o_o, O_O, o-O, o_O, O_o, O-o, O~O, @~@, and ._.

I forgot xD, >xD, <xD, -_-, o_o, O_O, o-O, o_O, O_o, O-o, O~O, @~@, and ._.

q.q, p.p, ^.^, ^^, ^_^, >.>, <.<, >.<