Author Topic: Shield help.  (Read 13349 times)

nED HAS BRAINS THEN YOU ALL WHAT DOES THE PLUTONIUM AFFECT DO?

nED HAS BRAINS THEN YOU ALL WHAT DOES THE PLUTONIUM AFFECT DO?

24 TY2947G234 UGH082 DVH980V9UPBVWH80BHBH808H0 90JH 9J3T 0IFGWE[O GVU ]40TFO \2134TYQ=3\TJ0234UT0N824QUIFT=-913KF -O13G- 0TJQ2349G-QWJ4 PGW

IS THAT THE CODE? CAN YOU SAY IT IN NON CODE LANGUAGE PLEASE

IS THAT THE CODE? CAN YOU SAY IT IN NON CODE LANGUAGE PLEASE
*Pound**Pound**Pound**Pound**Pound**Pound**Pound*

Freelancer, Plutonium has NO SPECIAL EFFECT WHEN USED AS THE BODY OF THE SHIELD. Quit asking. IT HAS NONE. When used in the center, it INCREASES THE EFFECT OF THE SHIELD.

Plutonium shield with brass center = Nothing.
Steel shield with brass center = Lots of sparks spraying out.
Steel shield with plutonium center = LOTS of sparks spraying out.

The special effect of shields does not work on players.

If you have any more questions, feel free to figure them out for yourself.

tHAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN THE PLUTONIUM FEATURE/AFFECT THAT JUST TELLS ME ABOUT OTHER SHIELDS

Ok, before you come back and ask some handicapped question about plutonium AGAIN...

Plutonium, element with the atomic number 94, obtained from Autunite, is an unstable radioactive element. The previous statement applies to real life at least. In Age of Time, Plutonium is a heavy purple metal that falls out of the sky, aboard meteors. You collect the Autunite ore, and it is refined into Plutonium by the blacksmith for a price of 10gp. Congrats, you now have a bar of metal worth 100 gp. This is the considered the best metal in the game, and does not give you radiation poisoning or irradiate fiber plants.

Using Plutonium to construct a crossbow will give you the best crossbow. Constructing a sword at the moment does nothing special. Now the shield is where it gets tricky.

A shield has 3 parts. The core, the shield, and the handle. The handle is made of wood, and has no effect. Use what you like. The shield can be made of a variety of ores. Here is a list of what they do:
  • Iron-Sparks
  • Steel-Sparks(More than iron)
  • Copper-Freeze
  • Zinc-Confuse
  • Lead-Knock back
  • Gold-Monsters drop random gold

The shield power effects only monsters. PLUTONIUM HAS NO EFFECT AT THE MOMENT. DO NOT BUILD A SHIELD OUT OF IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE 12000 OR SO GOLD. The last part of the shield is the core. Make the core out of any metal you like. At the moment, a plutonium core will enhance all metal effects the most, but any metal will enhance it. Rust cores on a copper shield freeze monsters for 1 second. Plutonium cores in a copper shield, on the other hand, freeze monsters for 5 seconds, so perhaps it increases the power by 5 times.

It is speculated that plutonium may set monsters on fire in a future update.

There you go. Now you know as much about the Age of Time version of plutonium as I do.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:10:33 PM by Wedge »

how do i turn it to make it have a special affect?

Plutonium does not have any special effect whenused as the main body. It only enhances the effect of the main body when used in the core.

how do i turn it to make it have a special affect?
PLUTONIUM HAS NO EFFECT AT THE MOMENT.
You don't.

If this guy asks what effect plutonium has, I'm gonna kill myself.

how do make plootoniuem haev afect?

Not you silas. I'm talking about freelancer.

~OMG UPDATE~
Cropped in-game screenshot:

Look for this in the back of the blacksmith. If you put plutonium in, you get enriched plutonium back. IT BURNS ORCS AND PLAYERS!!1!1! I KILLED MARSHALLL WITH IT.

How do i smelt the plutonium ore with it?and get riched ones?