Author Topic: Shield help.  (Read 13196 times)

What does plutonium shield do?

Plutonium dosn't do aything in shields. But here's a quote from Otis about the effects of dfferent shields:

Most of the metals have special effects as listed here.
  • Iron-Sparks
  • Steel-Sparks (More than iron)
  • Copper-Freeze
  • Zinc-Confuse
  • Lead-Knock back
  • Gold- drops gold

These effects only work on monsters, not people. But the sparks from the shield can damage others and you can confuse an enemy to attack someone else. To use the powers all you do is block your shield when an enemy runs into you.

The effect the shield has is based on what you make the body out of, the part that uses 10 metal. The power of the effect is based on the emblem, the part that uses 2 metals. You should only use plutonium for the emblem as it is the most powerful and only one worth using.

will plutonium have a effect?

As said before but will there be?

The effect the shield has is based on what you make the body out of, the part that uses 10 metal. The power of the effect is based on the emblem, the part that uses 2 metals. You should only use plutonium for the emblem as it is the most powerful and only one worth using.
Are you blind or something?

That explains nothing to me sorry.

Does plutonium have a affect?

PLUTONIUM DOES NOTHING TO SHIELDS

So you're both blind. Ok, I'll make it easier for you to see what corrects and answers you.

That still does not explain anything cant you tell me what the effect is?

*pounds head on desk*

PLUTONIUM HAS NO GOD DAMN EFFECT ON SHIELDS!

PLUTONIUM CHANGES THE STREGNTH OF THE FUCKING EFFECT.

the base metal(10 bars) determines what the sheild does when a monster hits it. the middle thingy or emblem( 2 bars) determines how STRONG the sheild's effect is. eg. i made a sheild with the base made of 10 copper. the emblem middle thingy is made of two plutonium. when a monster hits the sheild, it is frozen for 5 seconds. if i had used two rust for the center emblem thingy, it would only have frozen the monster for 1 second. plutonium does have an effect; it determines how strong the sheild's effect on a monster is.