Author Topic: Shield help.  (Read 13265 times)

FREELANCER YOU POOPHEAD, PLUTONIUM DOESN'T DO A DAMN THING WHEN USED AS THE MAIN BODY. IT ONLY STRENGTHENS THE SHIELD WHEN USED AS THE CORE. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!![/u][/color][/size][/b]

I'm breaking my own post now.

It doesn't. Its a rumour. Badspot doesn't know what it should do yet, so it does nothing at the moment. Making one isn't exactly a waste, as it might do something in the future.

On a side note: God damn Grim that ice cream was sudden, I refreshed and then BAM.

That explains nothing of the body of plutonium grim ant.Please tell ME the AFFECT of the shield

Freelancer makes me like Funkymum and Spation alot more, this guy is just getting ridiculous.

I'll explainbut you have to listen.

Plutonium does have an effect but its not on the main body.

The effect of plutonium is only active if it is used on the middle of the shield.

If any other metal is used on the main body and plutonium is used on the middle the plutonium with times the effect of the main body by 5.

THAT STILL DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHAT THE EFFECT IS ON THE BODY

There is no effect on the body.

BUT EVERY SHIELD DOES WHY NOT THIS ONE

Badspot didn't make an effect for plutonium when used as the main body.

sO WHATS THE EFFECT GENNA BE?

I'm breaking my own post now.

It doesn't. Its a rumour. Badspot doesn't know what it should do yet, so it does nothing at the moment. Making one isn't exactly a waste, as it might do something in the future.

Wow 5 pages explaining what plutnoium does...