Author Topic: Shield help.  (Read 13345 times)

Put them in the holes. After a few minutes, a pop-up comes up to alert you that they are done, and you can go get them in the mail.

To put them in the holes, face them, and press E.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:43:17 PM by Wedge »

What does the affect do can someone tell me?

It burns people and orcs.

There is no plutonium ore. You need three autinite ores to make 1 plutonium bar.

No it does not you lier wedge.TELL ME WHAT THE AFFECT IS.

I refuse to respond to this thread anymore. I have told you what it does. Lots of people have. And you just keep asking. In fact, there are 2 whole pages telling you what it does.

I strongly urge that no one else respond to this thread either.

i suggest just sticking a post-it note on your monitor with "plutonium has no effect" written on it. plutonium does nothing right now unless its used for the center of the sheild, in which case it makes the effect of the other metal stronger. plutonium will just block a monster like any other sheild if it is used as the base. if you see someone walking around with a big, purple sheild, they have just wasted their money. it has no special power as the base of a sheild right now, despite whatever rumours you hear from other people. I think you might just be pretending to be stupid to try to annoy us. if not, i truly feel sorry for you.

Edit: Oops, responded
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 04:29:30 PM by Head Crab Ned »

wHATS THE EFFECT OF THE SHIELD?

No it does not you lier wedge.TELL ME WHAT THE AFFECT IS.
Wedge is not a lier DUMBASS

The only dumbass here is the topic creator.

liek, the sheild bloks ataks from monstrs.

j00 can protect urself from da see orks wit a sheeld.

if a monster is blocked with a plutonium sheild, it drops autunite. thats all.