Diagonal Ramps

Author Topic: Diagonal Ramps  (Read 1447 times)

Ok so we have diagonal bricks, now could we have some diagonal ramps to go along?

What i mean by diagonal is diagonal DIRECTION WISE!!! Like a normal ramp rotated 45 degrees.

Not SLANTED, DIAGONAL!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 06:00:22 PM by Space Trooper »

Is there something wrong with you?

<facepalm>

No, it's not what you're thinking of.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 06:00:51 PM by Space Trooper »

I get it.
Like:
_
\.\
.\.\
..\.\
...\.\

I don't know if it would work, though.

^^^^
I'm not sure you do know what I'm talking about.
Like, a ramp that instead of having a horizontal or vertical edge (if you're looking at it from the top down), had a diagonal edge. Give me a second and I'll provide a picture.

I hope this diagram sheds some light on your confusion.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 07:24:45 PM by Space Trooper »

Sorry you need a better title

Sorry you need a better title

yeah i didnt do enough explaining. sorry about that, but i hope you get it now. ps i like your avatar :D

-snip-

...ok did you just completely ignore the picture that i put up there in the fifth post? The brick that you posted is the brick that i drew in the FIRST picture! What I want is that corner brick, but instead of having a SQUARE base, make it a TRIANGULAR base!

I understand what he means, like the normal ramp bricks, but rotated Z by 45°.

...ok did you just completely ignore the picture that i put up there in the fifth post? The brick that you posted is the brick that i drew in the FIRST picture! What I want is that corner brick, but instead of having a SQUARE base, make it a TRIANGULAR base!
Too bad you're dumb and didn't realize that I read it before you edited it and put the second picture.

Too bad you're dumb and didn't realize that I read it before you edited it and put the second picture.
Too bad YOU'RE dumb and didn't realize that I posted the second picture LAST NIGHT and you posted THIS MORNING! Ha, I win.
I understand what he means, like the normal ramp bricks, but rotated Z by 45°.
Exactly

Bump. Need feedback. Yes? No? Needs more salt?

That shape isn't possible.