Author Topic: cash mod for v10  (Read 1677 times)

can somone plz get a cash mod i looked all over for the v1.1 cash mod i found it but mediafire canceled it so if anyone can bring it back or make a new one plz do this asap. ty

can somone plz get a cash mod i looked all over for the v1.1 cash mod i found it but mediafire canceled it so if anyone can bring it back or make a new one plz do this asap. ty

everyone use mediafire just download it.

everyone use mediafire just download it.
He said mediafire deleted/canceled it or something...

ok but do you have any ideas? lol

You just might find one if you look on this site, but I did not tell you that -_-

http://web.me.com/iremongerdaniel/Melon_Land/Home.html

is there something your trying to say?

Just look at the list of stuff at the top on the site I put a link to.

Quote from: website
Well, first off this is unauthorised
Do try to get permission before distributing mods, it's just not nice to take people's code and modify it without asking if you can.

Do try to get permission before distributing mods, it's just not nice to take people's code and modify it without asking if you can.

I have permission to have in on my site, and all I have done is posted a link to my sites main page, and mentioned that you "might" be able to DL the cash mod from there.

I have permission to have in on my site, and all I have done is posted a link to my sites main page, and mentioned that you "might" be able to DL the cash mod from there.
Being suggestive and giving links out is distributing all the same. Also, why have you said it's unauthorised, if it isn't?

I allowed him to have it on his website and the website only, as for I am making a better version after I learn how to make a good GUI for the script.

Note:I want to make it, I do not want anyone else to for I really need to learn how.

uhm...are you sure that wasnt a keylogger or virus or something cause i downloaded it and i was going to talk to my freind on the irc but it said the name "eap" was already in use so it used my blockhead7751 name instead, so i deleted it and virus scanned my computer my freind told me to tell badspot.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:54:10 PM by EAP!!! »

uhm...are you sure that wasnt a keylogger or virus or something cause i downloaded it and i was going to talk to my freind on the irc but it said the name "eap" was already in use so it used my blockhead7751 name instead, so i deleted it and virus scanned my computer my freind told me to tell badspot.
Wrong topic?

Option 1:Get a new computer cause yours must be a peice of stuff.

Option 2:Re-install Windows/Vista/ect..

Option 3:Do nothing and change your name?