Author Topic: Admin camera walls  (Read 1730 times)

A wall that could not be entered by the admin camera, im sick and tired a badmin's going in my quick shed while im building things like events. They yell what my project is to everyone like, "OMG I SEEN DAT BE4 IT A ELECTRIC POLE AND PONG AND STUF!!!!!" I also hate it when admin's use the camera to get into the room that you have to "secretly find" by a button, but no they just camera in and "LOLOLOLOLOL I FOUND IT"

So please, is this possible?

it's sposed to be there to regulate the players, just limit the admin's ability?

No it's not possible to give collision to a non-colliding object

at least, as far as I know

I don't think you could make it work, but you could probably do a raycast search on the camera, but now I think about it, that doesn't sound possible.

Then the admin can just wand his way in.

Admins need to know what's going on on their server. If the admins on the servers you go to do what you're describing, go to another server.

The purpose of admin cam is so that admins can see what you're doing if you box yourself in like you're talking about. That way you can't build a huge room and spam or do pixel-research or something like that

The purpose of admin cam is so that admins can see what you're doing if you box yourself in like you're talking about. That way you can't build a huge room and spam or do pixel-research or something like that

Exactly, this idea is horrible. It admins job to know whats going on. Your basically suggesting something that takes away admins power from there own server. Just get over it.

that's what a loving kick button is for

Admin:Let me in I need to see what your doing and not camera in like a complete douch and camera across the challenge.
You:no
Admin kicked you

loving duh
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:38:15 PM by Exo Pheratype »

If it was admin wand-destroyable, then they could just remove the walls to get through, say, your challenge. If it isn't, prepare for spamming.

or, have this, it doesn't matter (spy on the person in there, press f7, tadah, you're in)

Protip, don't go on servers with crappy admins, don't fuss over people entering your builds.

I mean, you are building them in a public server for a reason right?
What sense would it be to build a house in a public server and not let anyone in?

that's what a loving kick button is for

Admin:Let me in I need to see what your doing and not camera in like a complete douch and camera across the challenge.
You:no
Admin kicked you

loving duh

Yes, because kicking someone is so much easier then pressing a button. Use your loving brain.

Yes keep it admin wandable

Badspot

• Administrator
This entire thread makes me rage.  I should just ban everyone who thinks this is a good idea.