Crayon Physics Deluxe

Author Topic: Crayon Physics Deluxe  (Read 2116 times)

Okay, so CPD was released two or three days ago.  For those who haven't played the prototype, it's an interesting sandbox game (although ARE objectives).  The game is played pretty much entirely with a mouse.  Draw a line, it becomes a solid line.  Draw a box, it becomes a box.  Everything you draw has physical properties.  If you get further in the game, you can draw hinges and ropes.  Rockets are also introduced.  There's also an awesome level editor (which also allows uploading your levels).  It's pretty fun.

I bought it today, and although short (In 2-3 hours I finished like 2/3 of it), it's really fun.  The level editor will give it near-infinite replay value, though.

http://www.crayonphysics.com

Full game is $20, a demo with two of the islands is available.

Waited this forever, I can't loving describe how disapointed I am for it costing money :C

I would definitely buy it if I had a tablet PC.

I don't have one, so I'm not buying it.  :cookieMonster:

I've heard of this before, lovey

Waited this forever, I can't loving describe how disapointed I am for it costing money :C
Don't be hatin' my avatar.

Don't be hatin' my avatar.
Why would he steal it if he hated it?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 05:24:59 PM by chaseyqurt »

forget off, why the hell did you buy blockland then?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone charging money for a game that they poured their hearts into making.
Get off your little preteen ass and make some loving money. Buy this and some other indie game instead of some $60 generic fps game.

I love Petri's games ;D been on the blog since his 2nd game was created.
http://www.kloonigames.com/blog/

Crayon physics is a must have :P It's so fun on a tablet.

It's got a good artistic side as well...

Here's funny quotes about CPD:

My mother wasn’t too impressed with Crayon Physics Deluxe, she told me that the game looked like a five year old made it. And I should have used a paper that wasn’t all wrinkled and I could have used a ruler to draw the lines so they would have been straight.

I was disappointed when Crayon Physics Deluxe won the grand prize at the IGF. I wanted World of Goo to win, because I think it’s a better game and because Kyle Gabler is my idol.

This sounds fun.

Will try demo tomorrow.

Penny Arcade did an awesome comic about it.