Author Topic: Submit content for v11  (Read 44239 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Now is the time to submit your high quality content to be included in v11. 

• The content must be yours.  Do not submit things that you did not make.
  • Do not post images of something and ask if I want it.  This is attention whoring.  Just post a download link and I will decide.
  • You do not get paid in any way for submitting content.  This is purely for fun and glory.  If you do not agree, do not submit anything.
  • Builds - Large or small, quality is what matters.  Please clean the build of any extraneous junk and add a description before submitting your build.  Include your name in the description if you want credit.
  • Faces/Decals - must be packaged properly.
-
-
Reply to this thread with a download link or email your content to me at support at blockland dot us.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 04:50:42 PM by Badspot »

How long do we have to submit content?

What else can we send in beside's Builds / Faces / Decals?

Anything?

No script-based things because those would need to be tested.

Also:

Download
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 07:08:16 AM by Ephialtes »

i still think things like JVS doors should be included by default :3

How long is this going to last? Do I have time to finish up my build?

Lol at people trying to be sneaky and get the v11 release date by asking when they can't add new stuff.

No, I'm actually serious. That didn't even cross my mind.

This is a good example of a large cube build, with only the basic bricks (and a few JVS doors)
Download: http://web.me.com/iremongerdaniel/Melon_Land/Quick_Junk_files/Slate.zip

So do you think you might like it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:45:47 AM by Melonking906 »

By the looks of this, I'd say v11 is coming soon. Anyways, posting my content in a bit, I need to finish it.

Blockland Moutain

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:07:46 AM by NickTheSushi »

Mythbusters Face decals

Download here
or here

If you only want to add one of the faces, feel free to tell me so I can remove the other one and repackage.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:07:25 AM by Vertzer »

Mythbusters Face decals

Download here
or here

If you only want to add one of the faces, feel free to tell me so I can remove the other one and repackage.

Those are awesome

No need to quote the image, thanks.

Do not post images of something and ask if I want it.

I do believe badspot said this...

i'd prefer these faces:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=52443.0

If not atleast a few of them, because lots of people like the blonde smiley but they might not want blonde hair. And it just adds a difference to everybody who wears it. I always wear the brown one but not everybody can see it.