Author Topic: Weapons  (Read 21596 times)

If you had actually looked at the P90 post, you'd know that it's not just some stuffty more-spread machinegun.

Gasp, it uses exactly the same "clicking makes it more accurate" script that's in at least two other guns!?

Using it, it acts and feels the same as all the other machine guns.

sweet

the homing vector is not included in the cigarette gun list despite the fact it is a recreation of the RYNO from all the ratchets and clanks

ever.
homing vector is a terrible gun its got speaker-blowing abilities and if a noob gets it everyone on the map is totally screwed

Both the mini nuke and Homing vector are meant to be Juggernaut weapons. They are not intending for regular use in minigames.

what is "juggernaut"anyway?

I would also like to mention I have about 4 different versions of sniff's barrett sniper thing all from joining servers, and a 5th in a .zip form itself.

Things just got a lot worse for me. If you think machine guns that do 10x damage are bad, I've found something worse.

I frequent the TWOZ city RP, however yesterday some guy name TT158, I don't remember his ID but he seemed pretty noobish because for an entire hour all he said was "what does my name say?"

Anyway this pathetic tool tries to gain popularity/admin by bribing the admins and giving them super powers based on event variables. Long story short they just copy the events, he whines about it, fails, and leaves the server possibly for eternity.

Now all the admins are running around spamming these powers which let them fire indefinite spells, grenades, and bullets from their faces, and if having every admin abuse these powers for three hours pointlessly killing civilians wasn't bad enough, the sheer myriads of projectiles being fired is also causing severe lag and glitches. So basically the entire server is becoming a death zone; and I once liked that server.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 02:20:12 PM by Zaem »

Things just got a lot worse for me. If you think machine guns that do 10x damage are bad, I've found something worse.

I frequent the TWOZ city RP, however yesterday some guy name TT158, I don't remember his ID but he seemed pretty noobish because for an entire hour all he said was "what does my name say?"

Anyway this pathetic tool tries to gain popularity/admin by bribing the admins and giving them super powers based on event variables. Long story short they just copy the events, he whines about it, fails, and leaves the server possibly for eternity.

Now all the admins are running around spamming these powers which let them fire indefinite spells, grenades, and bullets from their faces, and if having every admin abuse these powers for three hours pointlessly killing civilians wasn't bad enough, the sheer myriads of projectiles being fired is also causing severe lag and glitches. So basically the entire server is becoming a death zone; and I once liked that server.
ah yes,gay admins abusing ability,old very old,i also went to some city rp(very nice too)some guy built a HUGE tower that later 2 admin noobs (1 was some friend named Muffin)and got WMDs (weapons of mass desstruction)and blasted the hell(and all that was good lol)out of the city

What about swords :o
Got anything against swords :C
(Because if you do, I'll probably go into a corner and die. :C)

If your sword does an unfair/one hit kill amount of damage, has a stupid name, has a stupidly "realistic" model that doesn't fit with Blockland, takes up your entire screen, doesn't work/has errors, has annoyingly loud or repetitive sounds or is a bad edit of the normal Sword that is virtually identical, I won't like it.

If your sword does an unfair/one hit kill amount of damage, has a stupid name, has a stupidly "realistic" model that doesn't fit with Blockland, takes up your entire screen, doesn't work/has errors, has annoyingly loud or repetitive sounds or is a bad edit of the normal Sword that is virtually identical, I won't like it.

So I'm sure you'll love it when someone makes this?

BUSTER SWORD

Ololgud
I always test mine for errors  :cookieMonster:

Almost every weapon i download gives me a console error with, "cannot find somegun/ci/textures" in red. It is getting very annoiying and old.