Author Topic: Looking for an MMORPG.  (Read 5043 times)

I'm looking for one that is free, or is almost free, so long as it doesn't rely on purchased items and monthly payments.

The only other requirement besides this is that I don't really want one that relies heavily on proper stat building, like MapleStory or Dofus. I liked RuneScape's system where you could just level up everything without consequence.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:01:45 PM by n0cturni »

I'm not sure about Runes of Magic.

Anarchy sucks, don't try it.

LaTale, Conquer Online

GunZ. It has a pretty long download time, but it's pretty good.

And BTW, don't say "forget you and your Korean Pride!".

There is Outspark. They have a game such as Fiesta for RPG style, or Blackshot for FPS style. Then there is Nexon. (I won't even mention Maplestory [it sucks] ...wait...osht I already did :/ ) They have Mabinogi which is a pretty great game. It's much better than most F2P MMORPGs. They also have combat arms which isn't as good as Blackshot, but Blackshot isn't cuurrently out. (We are waiting for the OB to start.) Those are the best that I know of thar are still F2P.

Looks just like MapleStory..
But it isn't. There is no stat distribution, only skills.

But it isn't. There is no stat distribution, only skills.
I dislike games with this. I wonder if that is why I quit Mabingi? hmm...I don't it just takes away the ability to be unique in the game, you know?

You still have the ability to be unique. Prefect yourself in one area and you are unique. :D
Stats are pretty pointless because everyone follows the same build now adays.

GunZ. It has a pretty long download time, but it's pretty good.

And BTW, don't say "forget you and your Korean Pride!".

Not what I'm looking for at all. :\

Looking for an MMORPG guise.

I also agree with Vert.

Oooooohhhh. Then Conquer Online.

Get a 21-day EVE Online trial key :P

He wants a game that is permanately free. I suggest Mabinogi. It may be from Nexon, but as I said it is the best F2P MMORPG I have played.

The torrent speed for Runes of magic (Freeware) is so slow forgetkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubk

EDIT: Wow, it's taking 7 minutes to download 30MB. What the hell. My internet isn't even that slow.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:20:31 PM by n0cturni »