Author Topic: Drugs maybe?  (Read 8708 times)

Most drugs were made illegal at some point in order to beat on some specific group of people.

Opium->Chinese
Cocaine->Blacks
Marijuana->Mexicans

NOT true i am white and i smoke pot!

he means production...

Most drugs were made illegal at some point in order to beat on some specific group of people.

Opium->Chinese
Cocaine->Blacks
Marijuana->Mexicans

where did heroin come from?

Opium->Chinese
Cocaine->Blacks
Marijuana->Mexicans

You do realize that you confessed to taking drugs. Which means the goverment can track your Subnet IP and arrest you.

and when he comes up clean he can counter sue the fbi.

* crazydude mails Badspot a box of oreos

Hope they aint crushed when they get there then it would be black pot xD

Oh rly? So your so stupid you took a PAPER POT and start to smoke it...TOLD! and where did heroin come from. Probably those stupid canadians...XD or Russia...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think heroin comes from refined opium. Hence the term opoid. Allthough it refers to a specific receptor in the brain the a specific nameless poppy is preety good at blocking.

Now that I think about it, I think opoids are converted into morphine or something like that in the liver.

White people probably made the first solvent, so maybe that counts?

LSD? Ecstasy?

maor

herion is called in slag "chinaies brown"

LSD and its ilk are mostely composed of rat poison :S

That's why you die. Dont forget, don't do drugs kids, The army needs you!

Badspot

• Administrator
LSD and its ilk are mostely composed of rat poison :S

That's just one of those things they make up to scare kids.  Anyway, the main ingredient in rat poison these days is coumadin, a blood thinner that is often prescribed to treat high blood pressure and reduce the risk of strokes.  My grandma takes it. 

I wonder how she is still alive... XD Ummmmmmmmmm Why aren't you approving of this idea Badspot?

:cookie: for bdspot:) dont let cookie monster get it..........