Author Topic: V11!  (Read 11752 times)

Guys! V11 comes out tomorrow! I just wanted everyone to know that so we can have a huge party on someone's server.
THIS IS A TRUE FACT!

Give us one reason to believe you, then. You're fairly new, unknown, and not really credible...

What is your source? I have information that can say v11 isn't coming out for a few months.

It's coming out on the 20th of January.

How do you know this? Give us some proof. A PM from Badspot? A screenshot of a post? An ingame message from one of the testers?

What the hell said this?
I'm still holding it comes out this Februrary, being retail Blocklands anneversary

I know for a fact that the testers don't know when a new version is coming out.  They may know it is coming soon, because of posts by Badspot saying that everything that needs to be done is, and that he's just checking everything over one last time, but they don't know if it really is coming out when he says it might, because he will delay it for any bug fixes.  He doesn't tell us a date because he doesn't want to be forced to release it with some bugs, and he also doesn't have any reason to wait when everything is working fine.

He is not releasing it just because we have a new president that is not a complete handicap.

inb4 it doesn't come out.

You will see... Tomorrow.

Ok there better not be some sort of "v11 joke" that you will say tomorrow.

As awesome as it would be, don't think so.

Truest Fact

v11 Is a myth.