Author Topic: CityRP v2  (Read 21743 times)

Who doesn't? Of course I can script! Every programming language are the same, with some minor difference.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

IDIOT!

I loving know (A bit, enough to let me script in a nice environment) python, and I'm learning C++ now, and they are insainly different (And Python's derived from C!) Languages are completely different.

For example, Labview. It doesn't even include lines of text! Its object oriented!
Idiot!

And don't think you can pick up one easily. It was hard for me, and I am usually extremely good at learning stuff.

You give the impression of being generally incompetent and inadequate so i'm just going to assume you suck enough to not be able to do this.
Because of that you cannot argument, you have nothing here to do...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

IDIOT!

I loving know (A bit, enough to let me script in a nice environment) python, and I'm learning C++ now, and they are insainly different (And Python's derived from C!) Languages are completely different.

For example, Labview. It doesn't even include lines of text! Its object oriented!
Idiot!

And don't think you can pick up one easily. It was hard for me, and I am usually extremely good at learning stuff.
I know every language is really different. But you have to give me a try first. I might be better than you think. ;)

Describe more.
I helped test and stuff*

*i suggested some things and other ways to make thing work

I helped test and stuff*
Aha. So you have ideas of making it better?

Bolt gives you permission for making V2 :D

[13:02:24] *chan* Tails: Maybe you could let him, Just ask for a bit of credit,
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 08:06:25 AM by tails »

Quick information for those that wasn't online on the temspeak:
I talked to Boltster, and he said that I could continue with my work.

Actually it was me who said it and bolt just confirmed :D

Then... I have allot ideas, but I need more ideas and suggestions to the mod. I would appreciate that everyone that have an idea could cooperate.

I know every language is really different.

Who doesn't? Of course I can script! Every programming language are the same, with some minor difference.
Yea, nice job saying complete opposites. Not knowing what to say is worse then not saying anything at all.

Because of that you cannot argument, you have nothing here to do...
I'm not 100% sure what you just said, but I believe that you just said that because you're incompetent, that you're better than him.
So I'm going to infer that you don't even know what incompetent means, putting you some distance below it.

Now if you'll excuse me, this is my stop. I'm getting off the short bus.

I'm not 100% sure what you just said, but I believe that you just said that because you're incompetent, that you're better than him.
So I'm going to infer that you don't even know what incompetent means, putting you some distance below it.

Now if you'll excuse me, this is my stop. I'm getting off the short bus.

r j0 makin fun o tard'd ppl?[/sarcasm]

:D

Your still going to get your face slapped when Jook release finishes his v2.

Ninja Edit: Forgot he isn't releasing it.

CityRP died long ago, why are you trying to imbue it's thoroughly rotted corpse with life?

CityRP died long ago, why are you trying to imbue it's thoroughly rotted corpse with life?
He just saw Frankenstein for the first time and he's trying to reanimate something he obviously can't with a knowledge for no code/scripting.

Me and bolt have moved onto something other then CityRP, I'm not sure if jook is going to continue work on cityrp :3