Author Topic: Two reasons why lego universe will suck  (Read 1818 times)

1.) They build hype over nothing: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/NewsNetwork/Story.aspx?id=95809

2.) They hired a lazy devoloper that has no idea what the hell they're doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwWOpUeDe8

:cookieMonster:

2.) They hired a lazy devoloper that has no idea what the hell they're doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwWOpUeDe8
This is the biggest lie I have yet to hear. Did you even check their website? You ever heard about Auto assault? The people that played it thought it was awesome.

3) We have blockland.

I will give it a shot (maybe) but my guess is that it will be geared twards the average player and not people like us who take our building se

This is the biggest lie I have yet to hear. Did you even check their website? You ever heard about Auto assault? The people that played it thought it was awesome.

Ive heard about auto assault, it looked cool. That seemed like their only decent game. everything else is a knock-off.

Ive heard about auto assault, it looked cool. That seemed like their only decent game. everything else is a knock-off.
Warmonger is a quite nice game too, never played it though.

Warmonger is a quite nice game too, never played it though.

Warmonger looks like just another fps IMO(graphicly). I havent really looked into it much though

thank god, now all the morons will have somewhere else to go.

Lego shouldnt even be making this game due to the fact that they sued Badsopt for using their brick concept and now their using badspots idea of this game that lego said they wouldnt use.

Warmonger looks like just another fps IMO(graphicly). I havent really looked into it much though
Warmonger is an awful game.

Lego shouldnt even be making this game due to the fact that they sued Badsopt for using their brick concept and now their using badspots idea of this game that lego said they wouldnt use.

the concept is different, way different

and i never heard of Lego suing bs, i thought they only offered him a job and when he said no he just changed the brick design to prevent from getting sued.

I believe it was him who showed them his game and they never called back.

Hey guys look a competitive company directly aiming at making products for kids not teenagers is making a game for kids! Lets go ahead and make fun of it to make ourselves feel better!

No. Seriously, we all know that its disliked here, but for gods sake its a KIDS GAME. You're not going to expect it to be 100% like Blockland or something. Something short and simple so that the stupidest of 6 year olds will understand.

Hey guys look a competitive company directly aiming at making products for kids not teenagers is making a game for kids! Lets go ahead and make fun of it to make ourselves feel better!

No. Seriously, we all know that its disliked here, but for gods sake its a KIDS GAME. You're not going to expect it to be 100% like Blockland or something. Something short and simple so that the stupidest of 6 year olds will understand.

Kids game or not, its an awesome concept. I'm just upset with how poorly they are executing it.

Perhaps we aren't angered by the childish nature of the games they make, but rather the ironic (and perhaps hypocritical) nature of the games which, in direct juxtaposition to their popular building toys, stifles creativity rather than encourage it.

Their games don't improve on their physical products, they merely emulate in, albeit poorly. Multiplayer might of been a redeeming quality but that too is restricted to the edge of non-existence.