Author Topic: list of things i want  (Read 1893 times)

*puts Flame suit on* flame me and die suckers
HALO WEAPONS
http://h2.halowiki.net/p/Image:Weapons.jpg
HALO HELMET!
http://www.halomuseum.com/artifacts/Armor/53d6_1.JPG
armycaps
http://www.troopaccessories.com/includes/image.php?file=.././artpic/767&width=350&height=306
more hatshttp://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/24534.jpg
http://www.me-http://www.xc-sports.com/xc/images/sportful_bandana.jpgfashion.com/uploadfile/2007103014055942185.jpghttp://roberta.typepad.com/robknits/images/p1010551.jpghttp://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/15_37.jpghttp://www.hatsdirect.com/federation/images-fed/fed-
4.jpghttp://thefrankfurters.com/hat.htmhttp://www.kidscostumesandmore.com/images/costumes/pirate-bandana-17675-j.jpg
RACE CARS :D
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/RIC/2450-1990~Cars-Ferrari-Formula-I-Posters.jpg
super car...http://www.primidi.com/images/smart_city_car_2.jpg
TOYS>:D
http://www.greektoysandbooks.com/catalog/images/Greek%20Learning%20Puppy%20Greek%20Fisher%20Price%20Toy.jpghttp://i.treehugger.com/images/2007/10/24/toy.jpghttp://hypebeast.com/image/2008/02/spongebob-bape-plush-toy-1.jpg http://www.collectair.com/images/ju52toy2.jpg
WW2 stuffhttp://www.world-war-2-planes.com/images/p38_lightning.jpghttp://www.petealbrecht.com/blog/clostermann1.jpg
http://www.scalecraft.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=908

no im not crazy i am smart i like toys and race cars
why do ppl hate halo so much :/
well toys you just hold in your hand
and the hats are cool

Race Cars: Yes!
Super Car: Yes!
Army Hats: sure
Toys: ...umm...maybe
Halo stuff: I don't have a problem with it but other people do.

wow and i was ready to get flamed :)

I was just wondering, what toys do you have in mind?

little kid toys like teddy bears and dolls airplanes toy cars and then some older kid toys like rc cars and stuff like that

I don't think the teddy bear and doll are such a good idea. :/ Airplane would be cool though.

It isn't like you can just request all this crap and not help at all, it isn't that easy ,making a add on

It isn't like you can just request all this crap and not help at all, it isn't that easy ,making a add on
What are you talking about? Almost everything suggested in this board is made solely by another person, the suggester usually never helps.

That's sort of what i just said.

That's sort of what i just said.
You said he should help, I stated that nobody ever does.

Halo weapons - as long as they're not generic machine guns/rifles/whatever, sure!
Halo helmet - I just plain don't see a point to this
Army caps - see halo helmet
Race cars - an F1 car would be VERY cool
Teddy bears - see halo helmet

Looking through that post gave me some ideas too:
Human-scale plane map (fighter jet? whatever)
Player-scale boat map (an aircraft carrier'd be neat)
Ball-style sandbag (so you can attack it, launch it, whatever)

well i will help as much as i can... i know how to use blender :D

I can help if you want. I can use MilkShape! :D

Halo helmet - I just plain don't see a point to this
For lulz?

I can use MilkShape! :D
Good for you...

army hats:done
all the others i just see as being stupid
DISCLAIMER:the above sentence is purely opinion and is not meant to offend