Author Topic: Agile Playertype  (Read 16212 times)

I can't figure out the wall running/jumping :/

Doesn't work for me...I checked it and started a minigame all it did was increase the speed of my mini.

Questions I have:

Does it work with jet/jump combo?
Does it work with interior walls?
I'm using the (laptop) controls does it make a difference?
I'm not sure if it would work with the Jump/Jet combo, I didn't think to test that myself, but I think it might not.
Interior walls, I didn't add to the raycast, although I know that's a simple fix.
And no, laptop control's shouldn't make a difference that I know of.

I can't figure out the wall running/jumping :/
All you need to do is jump while facing up and towards a wall and holding jet, and you'll climb up. Face down instead of up, and you'll jump away from the wall. It's as simple as I could really make it, in my eyes.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:53:58 PM by M »

I made a video demonstration because it was so epic! Don't worry I completely and utterly credited M and not my self for creation of this mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgNZ8h0x1N8

im too lazy right now to read the comments, but does this work if you are not facing the wall, so you can shoot? either way im downloading :)

Please do include interiors in the next update.

im too lazy right now to read the comments, but does this work if you are not facing the wall, so you can shoot? either way im downloading :)

nevermind, guess not... i like it though, i was hoping for it being used to scale the bedroom wall pls include interiors!

Wall running would be nice too. I suppose wall running could be achevied if the player is running and clicks the wall he/she will get impulsed up at an angle and then droped or he can jump off? Interiors to please. Also mabey a limited wall climb too for more acurate challenges and stuff.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 06:12:43 PM by awasp1 »

holy stuffforget

making a challenge for this right after school

Do you mean "oh hot damn"?

I say again:

Park our shoes in the driveway

You can't wall-jump up two walls to get up. Am I doing it wrong or is it meant to be like that?

If I'm wall-jumping wrong, please tell me how.

I made a video demonstration because it was so epic! Don't worry I completely and utterly credited M and not my self for creation of this mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgNZ8h0x1N8
It's called an traceur, not a Parkourist.

friend/amature.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:02:07 PM by NickTheSushi »