Author Topic: I'm moving - But I want to bring my acid with me.  (Read 11304 times)

I gotta mp3 of what opium sounds like when it grows

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 11:56:08 PM by Ronin »

Whoa dude, I didn't say anything to upset you that much, all I said is that at some point Ive drank far too much, and that Ive never gotten to that point with anything else. Seriously, why is everyone so god damn heated about this topic?

19 in some places Ronin.

But anyways...
Alchohol doesn't make you lose control. It slows down how fast you react to things mentally. Thus your 'loss of control' is simply just you showing your true self because you're too slow to have second thoughts.

I have seen others use drugs, and I cannot say they were in control of themselves.

Stupid to even go off on a tangent on the subject of alcohol. I apologize for that.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:00:39 AM by Ronin »

19 in some places Ronin.

But anyways...
Alchohol doesn't make you lose control. It slows down how fast you react to things mentally. Thus your 'loss of control' is simply just you showing your true self because you're too slow to have second thoughts.

I have seen others use drugs, and I cannot say they were in control of themselves.
My "loss of control" was alcohol poisoning, because I had no idea what my tolerance was, and drank entirely too much. I admit, this was idiotic of me, and really deserves no mentioning, but It was a life experience. and in terms of how I lost controll? Lets put it this way: I was on the ground puking, with absolutely no motor function or control whatsoever and could do nothing but stare out at brief glimpses of the world as things happened around me.

By no control, I mean having no intention of doing the things you do.

I know some stories of people having bad trips and freaking out, having to end up being looked for because they ran away.

Then again, you can always getting boned if you mix certain items together and end up OD'ing.

By no control, I mean having no intention of doing the things you do.
I had no intention of laying on the ground puking.
@ronin Ive heard those stories too, and Ive had to baby sit my share of people tripping badly.
Its a risk that the USER agree's to.

People that don't know what they are trying are the ones hit the hardest.

True, but thats there problem for taking something they dont know about, UNLESS they were dosed unwillingly, or unknowingly, in which case chances are its not the drugs fault, they just need to find some new friends.

Um, I can guarantee you do at least 3-5 illegal activities a day.
Nothing wrong with that as long as the man doesn't find out, and it doesn't hurt anyone else >.O

@Loser hero, I wasnt blaming it on dyslexia, dont be so quick to judge. I was saying that I read it wrong, in a way that you obviously understood, but totally failed to think about.

I thought he said Phile, like a handicap trying to spell vile, cause he was making fun of that guy. I guess I pulled a dyslexic.

I think it's not that I failed to think about it, it's that you failed to understand what dyslexia even is.

I think it's not that I failed to think about it, it's that you failed to understand what dyslexia even is.
I understand what dyslexia is, mr. high and mighty. Its a reading/comprehension disorder in which sufferers have trouble defining the order of letters and words in sentences. Im not a idiot, please dont treat me like one over a innocuous statement.

Ok, let's get back on topic, shall we?

I completely agree about the "loss of control" argument, I'm not advocating drug use all the time, there is always a time and a place for everything.  I'm not going to light up in class, or pop some pills while doing homework.  How ever when I am hanging around with some friends I will light up and pass around, and when I am with an intimate friend we will pop a pill each to heighten the experience.  I understand there is a right and wrong here, but I believe that the individual should make their own mind about when these times are.