Author Topic: Jui-jitsu Techniques  (Read 6062 times)

Zach Braff looks like he just got done smoking a whole bunch of meth in that picture o.o

Last time I checked the jaw or the snake were not pressure points.
The snake isn't, but the testicle actually are. That is why it hurts so much.

Ryanb is probably some 8 year old who's trying to show off and be an internet tough guy.

It's all too obvious.
I'm 14 and no I'm not trying to be an 'internet tough guy'.

I could just kick you in the balls, bam, over.  In the rare case of you actually knowing what you're doing, I'd punch you in the face.
I do know what I am doing (I wasn't kidding I really have been taking Jui-jitsu classes. Also, good luck with the second one. Jui-jitsu is centered on hand-to-hand combat using your opponent's force aggainst them. In other words, I redirect you fist and from there I can do many different things such as arm bar or take-down.

Martial arts can be really ineffective when dealing with varying classes. When you're taught one form, you only train with and against that form, so you're only prepared to face off with someone of a similar style. I took Tae Kwan Do off and on through the years and that's all I ever came across to practice with. So if someone came at me TKD style, I might get the upper hand. Then again, I've been out of practice for a while so my skills might suck too. Would be nice to have the time to go for it again.
This is true, but how many people on the street who START fights do you think actually know a martial art? The Gracie Combatives class that I take is centered on untrained people using street-fighting type moves.

-picturesnip-
Eww, I HATE Naruto. Ninjas did not dress up in neon orange jumpsuits and fight in the middle of the day. Naruto ,and for that matter NONE of the characters in Naruto, even resemble a ninja whether it be in their clothes or in their techniques. For instance, ninjas did not generally use shuriken as a weapon. They would use it as a distraction device. Ninjas did not run straight up trees using 'chakra' they used climbing claws and or grappling hooks.

Finally, if any of you wondered where I have been for the last two pages I have been at my Jui-jitsu class. (I'm not joking I really was) Also, you don't care, but the Brazilian sucked today. We are in conditioning for the tournament, but I probably won't go to it... :/

Were just playing around :3 Dont take things too seriously, just go along with the puns as they flow(they really are all bad puns too)

My brother took an Israeli-Russian defense class.
Krav-Maga?

I'm 14 and no I'm not trying to be an 'internet tough guy'.

BAD, LIAR, BAD! *flicks on nose*

testicle actually are. That is why it hurts so much.
No, your testicles are not pressure points. You could not poke on my balls and make it hurt. Kick somebody in the face really hard and it hurts a lot also. There's just more nerve endings on your scrotum and richard head :D

There's just more nerve endings on your scrotum and richard head :D
That is exactly what a pressure point is. A tight collection of many nerves OR where a blood vessel lies just under the surface of the skin able to easily be blocked.

wana foit about it?
Lol, Family Guy reference :P

BAD, LIAR, BAD! *flicks on nose*
To which part are you referring?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:05:24 AM by ryanb31394 »

To which part are you referring?

I have a sneaking suspicion it was the bit which he quoted.

also, lolicandosomesortofkarateidju stthoughidbragaboutittoyouguy s<aguingbegins>

I have a sneaking suspicion it was the bit which he quoted.
I meant which part of the quote. There were two parts there...

also, lolicandosomesortofkarateidju stthoughidbragaboutittoyouguy s<aguingbegins>
k, that was annoying to read

ITT: ryanb(random number spam) yet again getting his e-ass owned.

This is true, but how many people on the street who START fights do you think actually know a martial art? The Gracie Combatives class that I take is centered on untrained people using street-fighting type moves.

This is also true. But they usually have guns. lol