Author Topic: Jui-jitsu Techniques  (Read 6013 times)

He wouldn't be 300 pounds. He might be around 200. I know a guy in my Jui-jitsu class that is this size. He certainly isn't 300 pounds. Also, just gonna say one thing although you will just fight it: the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Sure, if you can get just the right inching, just the right stance, and get your opponent to cooperate fully then maybe you'd be able to tip them over. Good luck with the "cooperation" part.

I've fought someone that was a head taller than me. Trust me, you are not going to get any face punches unless he pretty much sets you up for one.

Sure, if you can get just the right inching, just the right stance, and get your opponent to cooperate fully then maybe you'd be able to tip them over. Good luck with the "cooperation" part.
You don't need cooperation. He sets himself up for pretty much every move, you just 'help him along'.

I've fought someone that was a head taller than me. Trust me, you are not going to get any face punches unless he pretty much sets you up for one.
Who said anything about punches? Jui-jitsu does not use punches or even need them.