Author Topic: V11- Load bearing/Load.  (Read 3157 times)

Not Roblox, my boy. You cant make a Physical Item. Only Physcial bricks. And Physical Bricks mostlikely wont beable to activate events....onPhyscialBrickTouc h event plz?

Not "physical", you twat.  They're "physics" bricks.

So let me get this straight-

Bricks have weight, but the whole load bearing aspect in that bricks supported by killed bricks failing is nil. However, if all bricks are fakekilled, then the bricks will fall in a realistic manner, correct?

the bricks all collide with each other so it should be realistic :o

onPhyscialBrickTouch
No matter how many people say it, no one loving gets the fact that they are client sided.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goxXAPBUGgs

Go to 0:08.
/topic
The reason that worked like that is because the bigger brick had some force on it, and a brick was stopping the other side from going too far.

The reason that worked like that is because the bigger brick had some force on it
No, the reason that worked is because the brick was heavier than the other brick.

Can Bullet support attaching a lot of objects together into one body?? for example if you made a small statue with blocks and (with events or anything) set all the bricks into physics mod, Could the engine attach them together rigidly so it would fall as a whole?

Can Bullet support attaching a lot of objects together into one body?? for example if you made a small statue with blocks and (with events or anything) set all the bricks into physics mod, Could the engine attach them together rigidly so it would fall as a whole?

i just said that might not be possible