Author Topic: I need model ideas.  (Read 1732 times)

I'm looking for some ideas for models, not ubergeneric guns and not vehicles, but just some somewhat innovative ideas. Also, someone to script for me :3

A sniper with the hands on the correct spots.

maybe make the "eaps favourtae guns set" new shotgun, new pistol, new sniper, and new smg. :D

maybe make the "eaps favourtae guns set" new shotgun, new pistol, new sniper, and new smg. :D

not ubergeneric guns

cough cough

An item that you can drop, and then after a few seconds starts a electrical emitter.
And when anybody comes close, it shocks them.
To stop it, you need to shoot it or somthing.

The sort of emitter I am thinking of looks a bit like this:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBS_enGB303GB303&q=plasma+ball

An item that you can drop, and then after a few seconds starts a electrical emitter.
And when anybody comes close, it shocks them.
To stop it, you need to shoot it or somthing.

The sort of emitter I am thinking of looks a bit like this:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBS_enGB303GB303&q=plasma+ball

I can't do any sort of scripting. Yo9u can't add emitters and stuff from the modelling side and that there is really only a ball.

I can't do any sort of scripting. Yo9u can't add emitters and stuff from the modelling side and that there is really only a ball.
*Sniff* And to think...

... I looked up to you!

*Sob*sob*

Bump, because I'm bored.

You pretty much asked for nothing, Vehicles cuts a heap off like player/mechs. No generic weapons means pretty much no weapons at all. What do YOU want to model?

You pretty much asked for nothing, Vehicles cuts a heap off like player/mechs. No generic weapons means pretty much no weapons at all. What do YOU want to model?

Well, sort of depends on what the people want. I can do somewhat generic weapons as long as they arent the CFBBQ50SS RL laser GH gun. Just random things -- props, err.. food items :d, just things.

How about you model a poolstick so we can have bar fights. :D Maybe pool balls too for projectiles. XD

im thinking of Throwing Knives, if they arent too generic for you, and also if someone scripts them (i cant) then they could get stuck on the player, or the walls and bricks (similair to nerf tag)

also, just cause i want one, a pogo stick, that jumps you slightly higher than 'no jet player' jump

How about detailed lego foods.
Then just use stuff like the pill as the script, or the chocolate bar.
Just copy one of those scripts.

I definately want a pizza or a pie that you can throw.