Author Topic: Work Achievements  (Read 2447 times)

Can't tell you that :)
D':
So either its really cool, lame, or you just dont want people to Google you or something lol.

Favorite Achievements:
Drowning at the Water Cooler
Lethal roostertail
Unexpected T_Break Encountered

You have 3 monitors? Nice

Also whats a WTF Card?

Uhh basically we have to decide on the effort required for each task on the list of things to do, so we can estimate times for it etc. and we can pick either 1,3,5,8,13 or 21 as an effort, or "wtf" if we don't know whats going on.

Don't you still wanna work at Google?
Sure, but I need to get more experience before I can try for that.

So either its really cool, lame, or you just dont want people to Google you or something lol.
Internet people can be stupid and might try to jeopardize my position if they knew where i worked.

SVN = subversion

Google is a great company but they just don't let anyone work there with the free child care, two swimming pools, restaurant, Gym, Tennis court, and other cool stuff that no other business has.

Google is a great company but they just don't let anyone work there with the free child care, two swimming pools, restaurant, Gym, Tennis court, and other cool stuff that no other business has.
Holy stuff.
And maybe in 30 years or so, you can go chill on The Moon for lunch :D
Actually, what happened to their space project?  Havent heard about it in a while.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 02:36:25 PM by bustos »

What? Once I saw that post and it said ship, now it says space. What are you talking about?

What space project? You mean the mars colony thing? That was an April fools joke.

Are you trying to make me feel inadequate?  :panda:

Because thats loving pathetic.

Hm. Do the Janitors working for Google get to use the swimming pools and all?

I was heading for more of an "OSHT, Now I really wanna work there."

To Part, most likely.

:O
Perhaps I could be their network administrator someday.

:O
Perhaps I could be their network administrator someday.
Keep dreaming. :cookieMonster:

I lol'd.

Hope you make some more :o Make one called #1 Flinger. Get 100 Pencils stuck into the ceiling in one meeting under 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 03:00:14 PM by NickTheSushi »

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/static.py?page=benefits.html

Free bike fixings yay.

Tuition Reimbursement
We’ll help you pursue further education that’s relevant to what you do. You must receive grades of “B” or better. Why a “B” or better? Because we said so. Tuition reimbursement is $12,000 per calendar year.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 02:58:52 PM by General Omega »

Oh my god. They have so much free food! Carwash! Hair stylist! Massage!
I want to work there now. Really bad :(