Author Topic: Maple story Buddy List  (Read 2445 times)

Does anyone here play maple story or is willing to give it a try?

I have a level 17 magician
Valenthia
On the second world server thing (it's the red one)


EDIT:I'm on the world BERA

I don't care if you hate/dislike/despise maple story....
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:15:35 PM by Valen »


does this game have purple rhinos?



You should play it though, I'm trying to get Brian and my friend aidan to play. Then we can create a guild :P
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:08:56 PM by Valen »

Back in the olden days...

MangoSnap - Sniper - Lv71
xLoserHerox - I/L Wizard - Lv48

I have alternate accounts as well, a chief bandit lvl 74 and others.

I don't play it anymore but I may download it some time to see what's become of the game.

Back in the olden days...

MangoSnap - Sniper - Lv71
xLoserHerox - I/L Wizard - Lv48

I have alternate accounts as well, a chief bandit lvl 74 and others.

I don't play it anymore but I may download it some time to see what's become of the game.


10 year olds running around being babies and adopting kids.


I'll pass on the game.

I haven't played this since they only had Scania, Bera, and Broa.

I haven't played this since they only had Scania, Bera, and Broa.
Same, and i stopped playing cause i couldn't take how slow it was for me to level up and how annoyed i was at my Retro hair being gone all because i did that stupid quest that gave me a haircut coupon... I couldn't choose a haircut nor cancel it...

I have a level 17 magician
You'll get bored of the grinding soon enough then. If you or anyone else wants to play a pretty good game look up Wind Slayer. It is Outspark's newest game.

Level 32ish on Khaini, Forgot its name.

Also i forgot my pin code. Which is bad because its the same as my bike lock

Also i forgot my pin code. Which is bad because its the same as my bike lock
Lol, I can see it now someone hacks your Maplestory acct. AND steals your bike.

I forgot my pincode too, unfortunatly.